Relica Profile

Do you have a story for a manga you'd like to share or talk about? Then this is the place to be.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

User avatar
Ceta
MWS moderator
Posts: 1674
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:15 pm
Location: The local book store
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Ceta » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:36 am

major banana wrote:noir?
Wow. With only one word you pretty much managed to kill any originality he had going for his character.

User avatar
Aether
Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:54 am
Location: the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Aether » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:34 pm

DAMN IT BANANA! YOU BEAT MY RECORD!
Well, I'm not saying this to purely be a prick or anything, but Miles here doesn't stand a chance. I just think he lacks the common sense and drive to actually create a great story, and now after reading this, he's probably going off to his room and crying. But seriously, he's been on this Relica profile for how long and he's still going "Hey guys! I just thought something up while I was on the toilet and wouldn't it be cool if Relica could shoot yogurt from her eyes? And she could live in a garden on the roof of a large building which would make her an easy target to take out, regardless of the abilities or escape opportunities of this character!"
I mean come on! If you're gonna get something done, don't sit there and procrastinate! Just bloody do it already!

User avatar
Raptoe
Moderator, the cruel one
Posts: 245
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 3:35 pm
Location: .: Somewhere only we know :.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Raptoe » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:33 pm

Aether wrote:DAMN IT BANANA! YOU BEAT MY RECORD!
Well, I'm not saying this to purely be a prick or anything, but Miles here doesn't stand a chance. I just think he lacks the common sense and drive to actually create a great story, and now after reading this, he's probably going off to his room and crying. But seriously, he's been on this Relica profile for how long and he's still going "Hey guys! I just thought something up while I was on the toilet and wouldn't it be cool if Relica could shoot yogurt from her eyes? And she could live in a garden on the roof of a large building which would make her an easy target to take out, regardless of the abilities or escape opportunities of this character!"
I mean come on! If you're gonna get something done, don't sit there and procrastinate! Just bloody do it already!
Aether do you have some issues you need to vent or anything?
Because honestly I see not a word of really good constructive critism in this whole pile of absolute yadda bla bla that you posted there.

Nothing constructive to say? Than move along... Politeness gets you a long way.

User avatar
Ceta
MWS moderator
Posts: 1674
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:15 pm
Location: The local book store
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Ceta » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:58 pm

Raptoe wrote:Aether do you have some issues you need to vent or anything?
Because honestly I see not a word of really good constructive critism in this whole pile of absolute yadda bla bla that you posted there.
Actually, that's just Aether being Aether. D:

User avatar
Aether
Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:54 am
Location: the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Aether » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:22 pm

Well come on! Can't you see my point? He's been procrastinating for so long, it's just frustrating to see it! He should be so far into the story by now and posting pages and pages for us to fix! *which, by the way is a mammoth job when it comes to Miles.* I mean, just do it already man! JUST DO IT!

And yes... this is me being me, I'm a psychiatric nightmare. ^_^

User avatar
Raptoe
Moderator, the cruel one
Posts: 245
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 3:35 pm
Location: .: Somewhere only we know :.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Raptoe » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:27 pm

Aether wrote:Well come on! Can't you see my point? He's been procrastinating for so long, it's just frustrating to see it! He should be so far into the story by now and posting pages and pages for us to fix! *which, by the way is a mammoth job when it comes to Miles.* I mean, just do it already man! JUST DO IT!

And yes... this is me being me, I'm a psychiatric nightmare. ^_^
I can't see your point no.. As far as I am concerned his post made more sense than your replies. He has only posted this at the start oj january.. taking on critics and change the story accordingly takes more time than just an hour.

People come here for critique so there is almost always something to fix. You can either play nice and be polite while giving constructive critism or you can scroll past it and avoid to hit that reply button.

User avatar
Aether
Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:54 am
Location: the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Aether » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:30 pm

Pfft, fine. I... GUESS I'm sorry. >_>
But... *sigh* you just don't get it.

User avatar
Ceta
MWS moderator
Posts: 1674
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:15 pm
Location: The local book store
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Ceta » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:49 pm

Now, now, kids. Let's let bygones be bygones and get along. If not for the sake of peace on the boards, then for the sake of not furthering the derailment of Miles' topic. D:

User avatar
Aether
Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:54 am
Location: the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Aether » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:21 pm

I'll stop... but only because I respect you Ceta, no other reason. You're lucky I don't rule the world yet... but when I do. *shakes fist*

Now back onto topic.
Miles. Stop asking whether you should do things and do it. Just let your imagination take you to breathtaking worlds and share those inner experiences with us. It doesn't matter whether your writing sucks. Because with practice, comes brilliance. Just keep writing and experiment to find your style. Play with words more and you'll be able to do great things with the minimal amount of wording.

And, it goes on like that for quite a while until I stop and go to eat some sort of taco pie hybrid.

There, is that better? Jesus, you guys are so picky. But if no-one has the balls to tell someone the reality of things that person will live in a fantasy for life.

User avatar
Raptoe
Moderator, the cruel one
Posts: 245
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 3:35 pm
Location: .: Somewhere only we know :.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Raptoe » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:51 pm

Aether wrote:
There, is that better? Jesus, you guys are so picky. But if no-one has the balls to tell someone the reality of things that person will live in a fantasy for life.
That's better indeed...
only now you are "the reality of things" this is better critism.

User avatar
Aether
Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:54 am
Location: the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Aether » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:05 am

I just wanna ask. Is that avatar from FFVIII or not? Cause it looks like that chick that's into Squall... what's her name? Well I can't remember, but is it?

User avatar
Raptoe
Moderator, the cruel one
Posts: 245
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 3:35 pm
Location: .: Somewhere only we know :.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Raptoe » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:09 am

yeah, made that icon ages ago.
It's rinoa from FF8

User avatar
Aether
Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:54 am
Location: the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Aether » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:16 pm

THAT'S HER NAME! I thought I recognised the outfit! FF8 was pretty awesome, but FF7 was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better. :P

Post Reply
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests