It's my new manga, a shoujo story... pls check it out..

Talk about all art or ask for advice.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta, The Raging Spaniard

nadjaa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

It's my new manga, a shoujo story... pls check it out..

Post by nadjaa » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:44 am

hi guys I just finished making 10 page of my first everr manga, it's a shoujo style with humor and lil bit of drama. Pls read it and tell me what do you think ok :oops:

http://desafinado.webs.com

I'm planning to update with more page next week :wink:
Last edited by nadjaa on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Def Character
Mod-Squad Captain
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Def Character » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:11 am

O Nadja,
Amazing that is good stuff you came with ^^d
Looking forward to the update :wink:

I replaced your thread out of the writing section to the finnished art section because well it is finnished/ready to show LOL

Zephio
MWS moderator

Post by Zephio » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:57 am

Wow. I read it, and I thought it was a great start. I hope now you'll continue drawing and writing for it. I was a fan of the serious start and yet you intertwined humor in it nicely.

Just one thing. The first panel of page one. I recommend not writing "Sweet Honey Ice Tea" vertically. Since everything else is horizontal, one reads "Shit Woce Enea Ee Ty" at first.

Other than that, great job!

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:40 am

Very nicely done. I look forward to seeing more. ^_^
Zephio wrote:I recommend not writing "Sweet Honey Ice Tea" vertically.
That gave me a good laugh.

nadjaa

Chapter 01b is done

Post by nadjaa » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:59 am

yayy! chapter 01b is done! hmm looking forward to finished chapter 01... few pages left! :D

nadjaa

Desafinado first chapter is done!

Post by nadjaa » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:26 pm

It's done! the first chapter is done! please check out
desafinado.webs.com

and tell me what do you think 8)

um, I think I need someone who can correct my grammar mistakes :oops: if you want to help I'd really appreciate it :wink:

Ceta
MWS moderator

Re: Desafinado first chapter is done!

Post by Ceta » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:49 pm

nadjaa wrote:um, I think I need someone who can correct my grammar mistakes :oops: if you want to help I'd really appreciate it :wink:
Check MT. I've posted the grammar edits there.

kosh

Post by kosh » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:05 am

that's good looks right there

i unfortunately didnt read b/c i'm a lazyass but major props on having finished a manga
"So cleavage season's almost over" -Ted Alexandro

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:31 pm

kosh wrote:major props on having finished a manga
She only finished making the first chapter, not the entire thing.

kosh

Post by kosh » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:10 pm

major props on having finished an entire chapter**

yea u know what i mean =x
"So cleavage season's almost over" -Ted Alexandro

nadjaa

@Ceta

Post by nadjaa » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:47 am

I already read your the grammar edits at MT and I'm really thankful for that! yaay! anyways just noticed how active you are around the manga forum :o it's really great. btw, are you really in nagoya, japan? how envious of me, I wanna go to japan someday :wink:

thanks again. you've helped me a lot.

sorry for the lack of update this month :oops:

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:34 pm

I'm glad to know you saw the edits. ^_^

Yeah, I'm pretty active here-and-there. I don't really have much time for hanging out with anyone after I get back from work, so posting on forums is about the next best thing.

To answer your question, yes, I live in Nagoya. It's a really nice place, so I highly recommend it if you ever come to Japan. It's not as big as Tokyo, but there are many wonderful attractions and really delicious foods here that you likely won't find anywhere else. ^_^

nadjaa

chapter two is done!!

Post by nadjaa » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:25 am

after months of hiatus :oops: I finally finished chapter 02!

If you have time please read it..

and as usual...

if you have time please help me with grammar editing :wink:

nabicat

Post by nabicat » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:55 pm

Hi nadjaa,

I have read your comic and I think it is charming. You have some natural talent for making a shojo manga. How long does it take to finish one page? Keep up the good work. :D

nadjaa

hmm.. time?

Post by nadjaa » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:39 pm

wahh sorry for the slow reply :oops:

I usually made at least 6 page sketches, then I'll ink them and add tones while working on the storyline and plot... I rarely make one page only since I need to draw more to develop the story... :wink:

usually it takes 2 weeks max. to finish 6 pages or more...

I have a bad habit of adding one or two pages between the original sketch page :roll:

thanks for reading my works ^__^