I Can't Find My Art

Do you want to tell or ask FirstBorn something about the site? Do it here.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

Kittari

I Can't Find My Art

Post by Kittari » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:12 pm

I've only just registered on the main site, and I can't seem to find my artwork that I uploaded.

The first time I posted the picture it was too big so I converted it to JPEG and it said that the picture was uploaded, but when I search the new art section I don't see it. Is it an issue or am I just being an impatient idiot?

Much thanks - Kittariko

Zephio
MWS moderator

Re: I Can't Find My Art

Post by Zephio » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Hey Kittari,

I can't see your artwork on the main site either. Then again, I can't find the username "Kittari" under the 'artists' section so perhaps that's an issue as well.

What is your username on the main site?
How large of a file (file size and dimensions) were you attempting to upload?

Kittari

Post by Kittari » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:31 am

My username is Kittariko, but when I search I haven't found any artwork under my name. The file size was 140kb and the dimensions were 881 x 991

Zephio
MWS moderator

Post by Zephio » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:48 pm

Yeah I still cannot find your name even under the artists section on the main site. So I'm assuming there's a problem with registering, and not uploading art.

Here are the following steps to become a member of the main site:
If you wish to become a member of MangaWorkshop, fill out the form below. You will be sent an authorisation email to confirm your email address. If we confirmed your email address, an account will instantly be created so you can start uploading your artwork.

Did you do all those steps?

Also, I'm sure emailing webmaster@mangaworkshop.net will help :)

Best of luck! Let us know how it goes.

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:18 pm

That's kind of odd to hear. I decided to check it out myself and, although I was able to find the username, I got an error message when I clicked on it. Here's the message:
Fatal error: Template->Output() : A scalar value was assigned to a LOOP var (content), but LOOP vars only accept arrays of associative arrays as values, in /customers/c/f/9/mangaworkshop.net/httpd.www/modules/template.php on line 897
Might want to talk to Firstborn about it and see what he has to say.