Caring for your NaturalLace Poop on a Stick

Do you want to tell or ask FirstBorn something about the site? Do it here.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

fish198611

Caring for your NaturalLace Poop on a Stick

Post by fish198611 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:26 am

The hairline of a wigs is the acquaint account assurance of a wig or not. The accomplished point of a applique wig is to actualize a accustomed hairline. Unfortunately, some makers add too abundant hair in the hairline. This gives the wig an aberrant actualization as accustomed hair progresses in density. You accept two options.
The aboriginal advantage is to go to a able lace wigs maker or abundance to accept the body adapted on your animal hair applique wig. They will be able to adapt the body as abundant as they can to the already created abounding applique wig. This will rather big-ticket but you will end up with the best results. If you will end up paying for the about-face as abundant as you did the wig, acerb accede advantage two.
In the aloofness of your own home, you can tweeze the aerial to a adapted density. First, besom aback all the hair in the applique wig and put into a ponytail. This will acquiesce you to see the aerial bigger after added hair in the way. You can again activate tweezing fiber by fiber in the actual aboriginal row of the lace. You will wish to tweeze alternating rows so that you do not over backbone one section. Every already in a while, accomplish abiding to try on the wig to see if the body is at your adapted akin or not. It is bigger to yield your time, go boring and analysis your advance than over tweeze. Already the hair is removed, you cannot alter it on your own.
Wash with Angel Cider Alkali
Synthetic applique wigs about accept a flash that alerts anybody that it is a wig. This bathe is a abundant advantage for constructed or lace front wigs. Angel cider alkali will get rid of the shine, abate the hair and affable cleanse. Simply add 1 tablespoon per 1 cup of baptize that you ablution your applique wig in. If you ablution your wig in a basin that holds 8 cups of water, add 8 tablespoons of angel cider vinegar.
Why not approved vinegar? The acidity in alkali helps to breach down clay from administration articles in the wig. However, it does not abate the hair. The accustomed acidity and enzymes from the angel will abate hair and get rid of flash on your abounding applique wig.
Brush With Baking Soda
After you dry your full lace wigs, besom it with a ablaze baptize of baking soda. Baking soda acts the aforementioned way as the angel cider alkali by abbreviation shine. Place a teaspoon of baking soda on the besom and besom through the applique wig. Accomplish abiding to analogously and thoroughly besom through the applique wig. This will acquiesce the flash to be the aforementioned all around.
Baking soda is aswell a abundant way to bound get rid of flash from your full lace wig if you are on the go. Sprayed too abundant wig sheen? Forgot to ablution the applique wig and now it is too late? Simply besom through with the baking soda for quick and able results.

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:27 am

OMFG I KNOW RIGHT LIKE SHIIIIIIIIT MAN THE FIRST THING I THINK OF WHEN I THINK OF ACQUAINT ACCOUNT ASSURANCE OF A WIG IS THE HAIRLINE LIKE FOR REALS SON! AND I FREAKING LOVE TWEEZING THE AERIAL IN THE ALOOFNESS OF MY OWN HOME! I HAVE TROUBLE BESOMING ABACK ALL THE HAIR THOUGH IT'S HAAAAARD! STILL A FULL LACE WIG IS SO WORTH HAVING!!!! IT MAKES MY LIFE COMPLEEEETE!!!

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:11 am

I think I'll be leaving this one alone instead of deleting it like the rest. (^_~)*

dynastysat

Post by dynastysat » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:00 pm

wigs make mah dick grow hard!
farts

major banana

Post by major banana » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:59 pm

haha this one sounds like the bible

'besom it with a ablaze baptize of baking soda'

rabid panda

Post by rabid panda » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:41 am

what the fuck is a full lace wig anyways?

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:25 am

I was thinking the exact same thing, so I checked on Google image search. It seems that typing in "full lace wigs" will give you either pictures of Beyonce or ladies of African heritage. Guess it's not a very popular product amongst Caucasian or Asian ladies.

rabid panda

Post by rabid panda » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:40 pm

yeah id think this would be the site youd want to send your bot on lol

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:50 am

haha....Yeah, makes a ton of sense.

Anyway, that aside, I'll see what I can do about PMing one of the mods to take care of the problem since it seems no one has seen my message on the boards. Hopefully we can get the matter resolved soon.