Registering to mangaworkshop Issues

Do you want to tell or ask FirstBorn something about the site? Do it here.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

lalulweeb914

Registering to mangaworkshop Issues

Post by lalulweeb914 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:06 am

Hey, I've just recently found this website, and I love it, but for some reason I can't register to the main site. I was (obviously) able to register to the forums, but every time I select register at the main site I get the website declined to show this page

I would really like to register, and I don't konw if this because of the problem you've been having with the html, but I hope it gets fixed asap.

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:07 am

Thanks for letting us know. The webmaster, Firstborn, has been working on upgrading the forums and main page for the past few weeks, so problems like this one are to be expected. Hopefully he can get the issue resolved soon.

lalulweeb914

Post by lalulweeb914 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:42 am

alright, thank you for telling me... I hope the issue can be solved soon :)

FirstBorn
The Big Cheese

Post by FirstBorn » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Hi. Everything has been resolved and I see you already registered at the main site and uploaded some of your art. Thanks for sticking around. ^_^

lalulweeb914

Post by lalulweeb914 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:50 pm

lol no problem. the fact that i was able to register yesterday (ive been obsessively trying to everyday for the past couple weeks lol) totally made my week... i was practically jumping up and down...

there is still a few problems though (unless you've fixed them by now, I haven't checked...) but when I log in the only option there is is to upload art and nothing about changing profile

Also when uploading art, only some pieces work, occasionaly it refuses to upload one of pictures even though it sayz at the top of the page upload successful...

Thanks for fixing most of the problems, (I CAN FINALLY COMMENT!!) and for your hard work

FirstBorn
The Big Cheese

Post by FirstBorn » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Thanks for pointing out the problems. Yes, you cannot change your profile for now. I'm still working on that. If you really want to change something, you can PM me your changes and I will do them for you for the time being.

Can you email me the piece of art that doesn't want to upload? I want to test it for myself so I can fix it. webmaster@mangaworkshop.net