CRITIQUE PLEASE!

Talk about all art or ask for advice.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta, The Raging Spaniard

MangaDude

CRITIQUE PLEASE!

Post by MangaDude » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:22 pm

Here is some of my latest work. Please let me know what you think. I am available to do commissions if you like what you see lol. Writers who need character designs or full manga pages CONTACT ME! OR if You want me to tone your manga page let me know!

Zephio
MWS moderator

Re: CRITIQUE PLEASE!

Post by Zephio » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:32 pm

Wow! Your manga looks great. The drawing is good, and the tones are nicely done as well!
Would love to see more

MangaDude

Post by MangaDude » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:00 am

Thanks Zephio! Ya, I feel now that my artwork is at least good enough to not get in the way with the story lol (Like with my other manga, Testament). Thanks for the feedback!!!

SUUUPPPAAA

Post by SUUUPPPAAA » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:40 am

Boo....YAH!! Haha very good stuff, The flow and the character's feel natural, like you didn't draw them, kinda like they're moving on their own. That's exactly how manga should feel. It's a weird view I know haha. Keep up the amazing work. If i had to gripe though, just watch the shapes and sizes of the body parts compared to the body, it's slight so don't worry too much!! And lets get some scenery in there!! :D Amazing job.

writerotaku

Post by writerotaku » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:06 pm

hey, i don't know how often you've been approached but im looking at writing an animes series and wondering if you want to be involved as the artist? im 22 years old and been on and off with watching animes, always been a writer, please reply ill keep checking forum if you are really interested my email is matthew.liddell@hotmail.com, i have some very interesting ideas, really like your work hit me up.

MangaDude

Post by MangaDude » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Thanks for the comments again guys! I'm glad you liked the flow, I have been practicing that a lot lately. As for the relative size of body parts, I have been working VERY hard on figure drawing so I'm glad They look more proportion than they used to be lol (PS. I will always draw girls boobs bigger hahaha). Backgrounds....HORRIBLE lol I am really bad at them. I did however get Manga Studio EX and its amazing. I can digitally render backgrounds so they look professional and I don't need to draw them by hand anymore! Thanks again guys :D