Need artist for RPG game

Talk about all art or ask for advice.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta, The Raging Spaniard

relaxis

Need artist for RPG game

Post by relaxis » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:24 pm

Hi, I'm creating an offline Rpg game and I need an artist to create some characters - npcs, monsters etc.. for me in the same style as in the online game "Gate to Heavens" http://gth.com.my/gth_info/character_01.asp here is a link to the style that I want.

Please don't hesitate to email me

spikboi@hotmail.com

Kichiro

Post by Kichiro » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:09 pm

I need money. :D Not many people give it to me without very good reason though. ><

Is it that people assume amateur=free or something like that? Ah well even going on the assumption they'd work for free. They'd probably want more info. Ah well nm. Maybe there should be some guidelines on these sorts of posts.
---------------------------------------------
If, by some incredible space-time paradox, Chuck Norris would ever fight himself, he'd win. Period.

relaxis

Post by relaxis » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:39 am

Kichiro, if you had been bothered to click on the link and email me then you would have more details. As a result of your rudeness I definately WON'T offer you the cheque for 15 dollars a drawing.

Def Character
Mod-Squad Captain

Post by Def Character » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:06 pm

Did you you peeps know that in my freelance days I got 65 euros an hour excl. taxes? :?

relaxis

Post by relaxis » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:08 am

brag brag brag I couldn't give a flying monkey turd I just want an artist.

TheDarkHell

Post by TheDarkHell » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:46 pm

you know what ... i dont even would like you as a "boss" outside the fact that i dont like u as a "person" .. and that all because of your attitude in these 3 posts u made.

and i have a feeling most people feel that way now .. dont forget your the one asking for help -.-

The Raging Spaniard
Awsome Moderator

Post by The Raging Spaniard » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:24 pm

relaxis wrote:brag brag brag I couldn't give a flying monkey turd I just want an artist.

hahaha, thats nice, heres something for you:

FUCK YOU! LEAVE!!
Xavier Garcia

Concept Artist

Portfolio
Twitter
Tumblr

Az

Post by Az » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:35 am

relaxis wrote:brag brag brag I couldn't give a flying monkey turd I just want an artist.
Yeah, that'll get you your artist, retard. If I didn't know better (which I don't) I'd think you were American
lululu luk @ me im on the internets

Dustin C.
Jounin Moderator

Post by Dustin C. » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:24 pm

no he's not american, he's a bitch. yeah its easy to get confused between the two.

go USA! :D
go useless threads and posts!

Mitchi

Post by Mitchi » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:43 am

well it seems to me these guy are to good for a little work.

anyway i'd be happy to do a little work it won't be in color though (dont have the software or materials) any way give me a list of characters and maybe a short discription. i may not be as expeirienced as the rest of these guy but i'll try plus im not too reliable so hows that sound?

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:34 am

it's not that anyone here is too good for 'a little work.' i'm pretty sure it has more to do with the fact that this guy's being a whiny little bitch. not to mention rude. i can just see him rolling around on the ground kicking and screaming 'gimme an artist.' so relaxis, i suggest either not being a complete prick or drawing this shit yourself. oh and for the record, why should we go to all the trouble to EMAIL you for details? you're the one that wants the help. we shouldn't have to come to you. oooh, a link, oooh, here's the style i want you to rip off. that tells us nothing of the world, characters, or anything else. at any rate, with that attitude, good fucking luck getting that artist you want so badly.

Mister Hawkendoo

Post by Mister Hawkendoo » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:24 pm

Az wrote:If I didn't know better (which I don't) I'd think you were American
Not to sound cliche, but not all of us are George Walker Texas Ranger clones.

But speaking of being artists for hire, we should go out as entrepreneurs and persue our own clients; shape our own product.