just flash and games like flight sim

Talk about all art or ask for advice.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta, The Raging Spaniard

zenixlesa

just flash and games like flight sim

Post by zenixlesa » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:36 am

Is pc gaming dead or Comingback? I really really like pc gaming, but i keep getting the feeling its not gonna be around in a couple years. Please share your thoughts on this topic with me! Update : Well i think that it will be more that just flash and games like flight sim.... but im worried that what your saying is true. :( Update 2: LOL cookie monster you just made my day!
Last edited by zenixlesa on Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

FirstBorn
The Big Cheese

Re: just flash and games like flight sim

Post by FirstBorn » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:14 pm

I have no idea if your a bot or not. PC gaming is and will always be bigger then console gaming...

Zephio
MWS moderator

Post by Zephio » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:34 pm

I don't know if I agree with you on that one, Firstborn. With the 3 maybe console companies (Nintendo, MicroSoft, and Sony), I feel like console is still huge.

That being said, I give props for Steam and all that they do - especially with reintroducing Age of Empires II back to being online and multiplayer, as well as putting in a brand new expansion! It's so good. I'm addicted all over again.

FirstBorn
The Big Cheese

Post by FirstBorn » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:05 am

Don't get me wrong, I have a Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3 and I love them to bits. But console gaming is huge, and PC gaming is bigger. Just the fact that console games are made on... wait for it... PC's. A console is just a PC with a nicer look, but the hardware inside is quite old compare to hardware in a PC.

Zephio
MWS moderator

Post by Zephio » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:04 pm

A console is just a PC with a nicer look, but the hardware inside is quite old compare to hardware in a PC
Ooooh that is true