One Shot- The Rider - My first complete work!!

Talk about all art or ask for advice.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta, The Raging Spaniard

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SUUUPPPAAA
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

One Shot- The Rider - My first complete work!!

Post by SUUUPPPAAA » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:54 am

Hello forum goers!!! I finally finished a complete work and I have to share it with you all! Unfortunately I wish I were better but this was really a good experience to actually finish a project. I feel accomplished and happy haha. Although there are a few things to look out for:
- Some proportions may be off (ofcourse)
- I'm TERRIBLE at top down angles... bare with me haha
- If there are spelling mistakes, I apologize, I tried to catch 'em all! (Pokemon pun not intended)
- And all other mistakes there are... I Tried!! :'(

Haha I may be my own worst critic but I find the story to be very basic and really nothing new to shounen or any other genre but it's amazing training to find the spots where I need the most work on. I hope you all enjoy it, It was a blast to do! But it's onto practice now and creating newer, better stories and characters! Thank you all for reading!! :D

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[URL=http://s1031.photobucket.com/user/Jschi ... e.jpg.html]ImageImageImage

Ceta
MWS moderator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: One Shot- The Rider - My first complete work!!

Post by Ceta » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:33 am

Major kudos to you on finishing the project. I only read the first few pages so I can't really comment, but I'll try to read the rest after I finish taking care of a few last-minute errands and let you know what I think then. In the meantime, I just wanted to say good job; over 80 pages is quite the accomplishment.

SUUUPPPAAA

Re: One Shot- The Rider - My first complete work!!

Post by SUUUPPPAAA » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Thank you Ceta! I appreciate it and get to it when you can. I'm sure you, like everyone else, has real world things they have to do haha.