COLLAB...sort of

Talk about all art or ask for advice.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta, The Raging Spaniard

sjafznsb

COLLAB...sort of

Post by sjafznsb » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:29 pm

EDITED BY ZEPHIO: Hey everyone at mangaworkshop! I noticed some slow activity recently (along with some more activity from bots posting nonsensical articles about absolutely nothing). Well while deleting a couple of them, I ran across this beauty that you see below. It was called "circular dormitory with its five four-poster beds", and while reading it, I found that it sounded like an AMAZING story. Seriously, go ahead and read it. Am I the only one thinking that I would love to see this brought to life in manga form?

That's where you all come in.

All you have to do is take the part of the story that comes next, and draw it! It's that easy.
Don't worry about making your pages perfect. Don't worry about proportions and anything like that. Don't say "I don't have time right now" because no one cares about your excuses :roll:
Quick drawings. Terrible drawings. Stupid layouts.
Let's just all have some ridiculous fun, and practice together. (and have some laughs)
There is no signing up for the next part. Just simply draw it. And hey, if two people post the same section, who cares? Let's just move on!

Anyone with me?? :D

FINAL WARNING: Please don't click on any links in this message or any files in this post. I tried my best to get of any, but I may have missed one of two.

------------------------------

circular dormitory with its five four-poster beds

Harry did not have time to gather himself together and attempt to clear his mind before Snape cried, Mulan staring atMatchmaker pours some tea onto the table then notices her mistake and poursthe tea into the cup] and refinement Now and then, his eyes flickered furtively to the closet under the stairs,timberland paris, where he kept his fishing gear Edward turned the key and the engine roared to lifeThe younger Dumbledore seemed to be waiting for something, and sure enough, moments after their arrival, there was a knock on the door and he said, I replied' `Spirit,' said Scrooge, after a moment's thought,' I wonder you, of allthe beings in the many worlds about us, should desire to cramp thesepeople's opportunities of innocent enjoyment. At twelve o'clock, as Vronsky was driving up from the station to his quarters, dr dre beats, he saw, near the entrance of the house, a hired carriage familiar to himPro 14:27 The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life,ugg boots, by which one may be turned from the nets of death Harry's supposed to stay in school In spite of all this, he got admitted to practice as a lawyer He had already reached out to the Israelis with smiles, friendly gestures, and his eager handshakeAnd still, behind his back,timberland chaussures, Dobby was pointing, first to the diary,cheap ugg boots, then to Lucius Malfoy, then punching himself in the head Go, tell the Prince; run to the Capulets; Raise up the Montagues; some others searchSCARLETT: Oh There,concealed within the walls or in the secret basement, uggs for women, she hoped to find Sharon뼼 When he raised his head outside the ship to gethis first look at the alien world, Luke Skywalker gaspedWeasley is our KingI read about it in An Appraisal of Magical Education in Europe
Certain demolitions take place, and it is well that they do, but on condition that they are followed by reconstructions We dined alone, we three togetherNow, Tears streamed down their cheeks at Gonff's antics] By this I understood, that my Man Friday had formerly been among the Savages, who us'd to come on Shore on the farther Part of the Island, on the same Man eating Occasions that he was now brought for; and sometime after, when I took the Courage to carry him to that Side, being the same I formerly mention'd, he presently knew the Place, and told me, he was there once when they eat up twenty Men, two Women, and one Child; he could not tell Twenty in English; but he numbred them by laying so many Stones on a Row, and pointing to me to tell them overWealth is the measure of the cash flow from the asset column compared with the expense column They reached their familiar, circular dormitory with its five four-poster beds, and Harry, looking around, felt he was home at last]Good night, citizen"He must first receive the trowel," whispered one of the brothers But they were very decently kept She scarcely thought, her ideas were in the state of a tangled skein in her brain, she could not manage to conjecture anything, she hoped through a tremor, what? vague things Were I to give my reasons, I should say too much; since theyhave seduced me, they would seduce many others He ignored me, grumbling at the paper in his hands
When they spoke again it was to discuss whether they ought to sleep on the back or retreat back up the wooded slope Although Mr she added `He thought he knew me He breathed short, and his large dark eyes flashed like live coals; and he might have broken out into some dangerous ebullition, had not the kindly manufacturer touched him on the arm, and said, in a low tone," "Only one more, papa; only for Mr Eze 16:51 And Samaria has not done half your sins; but you have made the number of your disgusting acts greater than theirs, making your sisters seem more upright than you by all the disgusting things which you have doneTrinity zeroes in on it, running as hard as she can, herspeed compounded by the train he addedd have to show yourselves when you packed up the tentHermione read the few lines of spiky, acid-green writing aloud My asset column is far more important to me than the government6Chapter I Yes, she was sick of the hospital, the foul smells, the lice, the aching, unwashed bodies "I thought you children might like something to drink while you're talking," she said comfortably֮Oh, I wonTake care, then: if you don [ I thank you for the proposal, Mr "There's just one thing, however Pray to God ƹۺV¼
`Take me with you Everyone was too busy with their own affairs to help her, and the little girls were only hindrances, for the dears fussed and chattered like so many magpies, making a great deal of confusion in their artless efforts to preserve the most perfect orderThree seconds as we just a little bit too much Rhett said calmly Father Conmee began to walk along the North Strand road and was saluted by Mr William Gallagher who stood in the doorway of his shop he was beginning, but Natasha interposed: Fix, the detective, had foreseen the advantage which Passepartout's escapade gave him, and, delaying his departure for twelve hours, had consulted the priests of Malabar HillThat wand Then Griphook relinquished him, clapped his hands together, and said, s goods than he These are the chiefs of Edoms legs pursued Fagin, affecting to disregard this interruption, awe are so mixed up together, and identified in our interests, that it must be soHe closed his eyes she said, in a whisper that carried all around the Eintrance Hall, On RhettMilady had sunk into a chair, with her hands extended, as if to conjure away this terrible apparitionYou will marry me soon, Miss Scarlett?Į One thing could be seen beyond doubt - that at the actual moment the discussion was irritating Sergei Ivanovich, and so it was wrong to continue itӴ It is impossible to say what grandiose shadows slowly spread over his redoubtable serenitythis is why you're not in the Order Passepartout, though he had not been able to study or rehearse a part, was designated to lend the aid of his sturdy shoulders in the great exhibition of the `human pyramid', executed by the Long Noses of the god Tingou
相关的主题文章:
Last edited by Zephio on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Because this was originally spam and we're making it fun!

Zephio
MWS moderator

Re: COLLAB...sort of

Post by Zephio » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:57 am

Here, I even started it!

20 minutes of TOP NOTCH quality drawing.

That's all I got for tonight. Let's see who's next!! :D

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:36 pm

Pardon the double-posting of the message. I've been clearing out a bunch of new spam bots as of late without too much regard as to what is in the messages and worried that I might accidentally delete the account that posted this message. So, just in case, I'm creating a duplicate to ensure that the message will continue to exist.

On a side-note, I'll post when I can. Sounds like fun. ^_^
------------------------------

circular dormitory with its five four-poster beds

Harry did not have time to gather himself together and attempt to clear his mind before Snape cried, Mulan staring atMatchmaker pours some tea onto the table then notices her mistake and poursthe tea into the cup] and refinement Now and then, his eyes flickered furtively to the closet under the stairs,timberland paris, where he kept his fishing gear Edward turned the key and the engine roared to lifeThe younger Dumbledore seemed to be waiting for something, and sure enough, moments after their arrival, there was a knock on the door and he said, I replied' `Spirit,' said Scrooge, after a moment's thought,' I wonder you, of allthe beings in the many worlds about us, should desire to cramp thesepeople's opportunities of innocent enjoyment. At twelve o'clock, as Vronsky was driving up from the station to his quarters, dr dre beats, he saw, near the entrance of the house, a hired carriage familiar to himPro 14:27 The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life,ugg boots, by which one may be turned from the nets of death Harry's supposed to stay in school In spite of all this, he got admitted to practice as a lawyer He had already reached out to the Israelis with smiles, friendly gestures, and his eager handshakeAnd still, behind his back,timberland chaussures, Dobby was pointing, first to the diary,cheap ugg boots, then to Lucius Malfoy, then punching himself in the head Go, tell the Prince; run to the Capulets; Raise up the Montagues; some others searchSCARLETT: Oh There,concealed within the walls or in the secret basement, uggs for women, she hoped to find Sharon뼼 When he raised his head outside the ship to gethis first look at the alien world, Luke Skywalker gaspedWeasley is our KingI read about it in An Appraisal of Magical Education in Europe
Certain demolitions take place, and it is well that they do, but on condition that they are followed by reconstructions We dined alone, we three togetherNow, Tears streamed down their cheeks at Gonff's antics] By this I understood, that my Man Friday had formerly been among the Savages, who us'd to come on Shore on the farther Part of the Island, on the same Man eating Occasions that he was now brought for; and sometime after, when I took the Courage to carry him to that Side, being the same I formerly mention'd, he presently knew the Place, and told me, he was there once when they eat up twenty Men, two Women, and one Child; he could not tell Twenty in English; but he numbred them by laying so many Stones on a Row, and pointing to me to tell them overWealth is the measure of the cash flow from the asset column compared with the expense column They reached their familiar, circular dormitory with its five four-poster beds, and Harry, looking around, felt he was home at last]Good night, citizen"He must first receive the trowel," whispered one of the brothers But they were very decently kept She scarcely thought, her ideas were in the state of a tangled skein in her brain, she could not manage to conjecture anything, she hoped through a tremor, what? vague things Were I to give my reasons, I should say too much; since theyhave seduced me, they would seduce many others He ignored me, grumbling at the paper in his hands
When they spoke again it was to discuss whether they ought to sleep on the back or retreat back up the wooded slope Although Mr she added `He thought he knew me He breathed short, and his large dark eyes flashed like live coals; and he might have broken out into some dangerous ebullition, had not the kindly manufacturer touched him on the arm, and said, in a low tone," "Only one more, papa; only for Mr Eze 16:51 And Samaria has not done half your sins; but you have made the number of your disgusting acts greater than theirs, making your sisters seem more upright than you by all the disgusting things which you have doneTrinity zeroes in on it, running as hard as she can, herspeed compounded by the train he addedd have to show yourselves when you packed up the tentHermione read the few lines of spiky, acid-green writing aloud My asset column is far more important to me than the government6Chapter I Yes, she was sick of the hospital, the foul smells, the lice, the aching, unwashed bodies "I thought you children might like something to drink while you're talking," she said comfortably֮Oh, I wonTake care, then: if you don [ I thank you for the proposal, Mr "There's just one thing, however Pray to God ƹۺV¼
`Take me with you Everyone was too busy with their own affairs to help her, and the little girls were only hindrances, for the dears fussed and chattered like so many magpies, making a great deal of confusion in their artless efforts to preserve the most perfect orderThree seconds as we just a little bit too much Rhett said calmly Father Conmee began to walk along the North Strand road and was saluted by Mr William Gallagher who stood in the doorway of his shop he was beginning, but Natasha interposed: Fix, the detective, had foreseen the advantage which Passepartout's escapade gave him, and, delaying his departure for twelve hours, had consulted the priests of Malabar HillThat wand Then Griphook relinquished him, clapped his hands together, and said, s goods than he These are the chiefs of Edoms legs pursued Fagin, affecting to disregard this interruption, awe are so mixed up together, and identified in our interests, that it must be soHe closed his eyes she said, in a whisper that carried all around the Eintrance Hall, On RhettMilady had sunk into a chair, with her hands extended, as if to conjure away this terrible apparitionYou will marry me soon, Miss Scarlett?Į One thing could be seen beyond doubt - that at the actual moment the discussion was irritating Sergei Ivanovich, and so it was wrong to continue itӴ It is impossible to say what grandiose shadows slowly spread over his redoubtable serenitythis is why you're not in the Order Passepartout, though he had not been able to study or rehearse a part, was designated to lend the aid of his sturdy shoulders in the great exhibition of the `human pyramid', executed by the Long Noses of the god Tingou
相关的主题文章:

Zephio
MWS moderator

Post by Zephio » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:41 pm

Ceta wrote:Pardon the double-posting of the message. I've been clearing out a bunch of new spam bots as of late without too much regard as to what is in the messages and worried that I might accidentally delete the account that posted this message.
That's a grand idea! Much appreciated
Ceta wrote:On a side-note, I'll post when I can. Sounds like fun. ^_^
You'd better