Talk about all art or ask for advice.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta, The Raging Spaniard

R0B3R7

Post by R0B3R7 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:03 am

a random ninja wrote:that's definitely the best one yet =]
i think day 2 is best so far :D
i guess you can appreciate the watchmen one more than i though
dA
“Getting ahead...requires avid faith in yourself. ...Some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent.” -Sophia Loren

a random ninja
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by a random ninja » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:54 am

well then i guess that makes you a pervert and me a fanboy. lol.

Dustin C.
Jounin Moderator

Post by Dustin C. » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:33 pm

R0B3R7

Post by R0B3R7 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:28 pm

lol no i thought #2 was the boxercar one D:
dA
“Getting ahead...requires avid faith in yourself. ...Some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent.” -Sophia Loren

a random ninja
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by a random ninja » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:27 am

oh yeah you're right. lol. whoops.

Dustin C.
Jounin Moderator

Post by Dustin C. » Tue May 05, 2009 1:36 am

Furapjaku no Bouken!!!!

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Tue May 05, 2009 2:18 am

that is freaking awesome. although i've only gotten to watch bits and pieces of the actual show...i assume you're a fan?

Caffeine

Post by Caffeine » Tue May 05, 2009 5:12 am

I like what I've seen of it.
You can't get rid of me.
Deviantart: here

Zephio
MWS moderator

Post by Zephio » Tue May 05, 2009 5:22 am

Your latest picture is hysterical to those of us who have never heard of what it's fanart of.

Ratcrack

Post by Ratcrack » Tue May 05, 2009 6:34 am

lol @ Balrog pic. Great art, man.

Yaz

Post by Yaz » Tue May 05, 2009 4:35 pm

I actually have no idea what this show is, but lol I love the way the coloring came out. Especially on the whale...if that's a whale..I'm fairly sure it's a whale. =D

Lozz
MWS moderator

Post by Lozz » Tue May 05, 2009 4:39 pm

I have never seen that show before but now I want to check it out.
The picture is awesome though the whale kind of freaks me out in a way that I can't stop looking at it.

R0B3R7

Post by R0B3R7 » Wed May 06, 2009 2:58 am

wow, nice one, dustin! :D
the yellow under lighting turned out really great

your style never ceases to amuse and amaze me ;)
dA

Yaz

Post by Yaz » Wed May 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Man I watched this show yesterday lol. NOW i'm inclined to ask lol what made you draw this picture? lol

gatrosk

Post by gatrosk » Wed May 06, 2009 12:44 pm

Great stuff! The coloring is amazing! :D
Fate rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing. - Optimus Prime