Ceta's Art and Stuff - Updated April 24, 2014

Talk about all art or ask for advice.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta, The Raging Spaniard

gatrosk

Post by gatrosk » Thu May 07, 2009 12:42 pm

I'm gunna download it when I get homeeeee...
I'll let you know what my name is when I get one.
It'll most likely be gatrosk though, since that name's never taken. ;]
Fate rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing. - Optimus Prime

Lozz
MWS moderator

Post by Lozz » Thu May 07, 2009 1:58 pm

I just joined up too.
I'm surprised that my computer can run it though, normally my lappy is really crappy when it comes to online games. 6^^"

R0B3R7

Post by R0B3R7 » Fri May 08, 2009 1:08 am

nice job, ceta.
as always :D

what's the gameplay like and what kind of characters and such is there though? is it like, select your move and wait for it to charge up -ish or like press a button and it attacks right away -ish?
:) sounds like there's quite the community of mangaworkshoppers interested lol
dA
“Getting ahead...requires avid faith in yourself. ...Some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent.” -Sophia Loren

Sedystra

Post by Sedystra » Fri May 08, 2009 1:23 am

R0B3R7 wrote:nice job, ceta.

what's the gameplay like and what kind of characters and such is there though? is it like, select your move and wait for it to charge up -ish or like press a button and it attacks right away -ish?
Fighters, Mages, Champions, and Priests~

And, it's more of a "Set up your AFK algorithm, and leave it alone for a few hours." >_>;
"until he was die but was not until the assassin was die before him/his death that was dead." -Isamu

R0B3R7

Post by R0B3R7 » Fri May 08, 2009 1:48 am

Sedystra wrote:
R0B3R7 wrote:nice job, ceta.

Fighters, Mages, Champions, and Priests~

And, it's more of a "Set up your AFK algorithm, and leave it alone for a few hours." >_>;
I take it you've played?
and the afk part sounds kind of boring... :(

interesting though...
dA
“Getting ahead...requires avid faith in yourself. ...Some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent.” -Sophia Loren

gatrosk

Post by gatrosk » Fri May 08, 2009 1:56 am

Just downloaded it.
Name: gatrosk
Fate rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing. - Optimus Prime

R0B3R7

Post by R0B3R7 » Fri May 08, 2009 2:01 am

i just looked at the site and the party system sounds pretty cool :D
what class are you, paul?
dA

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Fri May 08, 2009 3:48 pm

@Lozz: Thanks. ^_^ Yeah, it's nice that the game's system requirements don't require anything incredibly special to run it. It's sad seeing games crash because my video card doesn't meet the system requirements.

@R0B3R7: The AFK part is actually quite handy though it may not sound like it. You can control your characters much like any online MMO -- moving your character around using the mouse and pressing the number and F keys in order to execute attacks -- but if you need to step away from the keyboard, want to do something else (eat/sleep/live/etc) or just don't feel like doing the 'Kill [X amount] of insert monster here' type of missions manually, the AFK is quite useful. For me, since I'm usually gone for most of the day, it's very helpful; if it weren't for the AFK function, I'd likely still be at a very low level.

@gatrosk: I'll be sure to add you to my friends list the next time I see you online. ^_^

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:39 am

anybody still playing godswar? i finally have a computer that can run the damn thing.

name: Cirrus

just in case anyone still is.

Sedystra

Post by Sedystra » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:17 am

a random ninja wrote:anybody still playing godswar? i finally have a computer that can run the damn thing.

name: Cirrus

just in case anyone still is.
Nah, I eventually got bored of it.
I had 4 instances of it running at once.
Then I realized it wasn't fun. >_>;
"until he was die but was not until the assassin was die before him/his death that was dead." -Isamu

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:45 pm

I play sometimes, but the past few days I've been playing Perfect World International during the few break times I've had. It's a really good game so far -- much more interesting than GodsWar -- and the character creation is quite good, so I plan on doodling up some fanart of my characters when I get the chance. Sadly, however, it'll have to wait for a while. Summer vacation just ended, so I've been doing all sorts of paperwork and lesson planning. I've also been working a lot more hours at my part-time job, so I've had little time to do much of anything.

Since your computer is good enough to run GodsWar, I think you should be able to run PWI just fine. The only thing you'll need to worry about is making sure that your computer has all the language packs necessary to install. (From what I've heard, you need the Korean language pack installed on your system to run the game despite the fact that it's all in English.) Anyway, if you decide to play, I'm on the Harshlands server. My characters are as follows:

Caprice (Blademaster Lv. 12)
Lavenna (Venomancer Lv. 7)
Ceylon (Archer Lv. 9)

I may make another character this winter since they are planning on releasing two new character classes, but we'll see.

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:32 pm

yeah i kinda already gave up on godswar. i'll check this new one out, though.

Sedystra

Post by Sedystra » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:39 pm

I already have an account on Perfect World.
Gave up on it at around level 20~
I may come back, though.

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Sun May 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Stuff that I did for a "Draw by Description" thread on another forum.

I plan to update with more stuff soon, but work has me pinned down pretty good right now so it may take a while.

RealWar

Post by RealWar » Sun May 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Dude. That Chef is awesome.