Ceta's Art and Stuff - Updated April 24, 2014

Talk about all art or ask for advice.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta, The Raging Spaniard

Aether
Location: the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear

Post by Aether » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:15 pm

@Ceta: Yeah he just doesn't do the whole forum thing. It bores him and yeah, he's also busy. But I'll pass the message on. I'll try and squeeze some more pictures out of him and show you guys. But that chance is fairly slim. Heh heh.
I always get that word wrong. It just always seems like a is much more fitting than i to me. Oh well.

@Caffeine: I didn't know crevasse was a word. You learn something new every day.
The more you know.

@Excalibur: Most words I use are either real words, spelt incorrectly or there for the lulz.
I have everything and nothing against you. Don't question what you could not possibly comprehend.

Caffeine

Post by Caffeine » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:53 am

...I'm so embarrassed.
Thanks Ceta.
You can't get rid of me.
Deviantart: here

nadjaa

omg ceta!!

Post by nadjaa » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:48 pm

omg ceta! It's gorgeous! omg! you're a great artist! keep up the good work! omg! it's soo beautifull! :D please upload your artwork more... let the whole world see that you're a talented person ^__^

nadjaa

you know what they say...

Post by nadjaa » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:39 am

you know what they say... sucess is 1%talent and 99% hard work. it's better to start from something small that doing nothing at all ;)

also
"Life doesn't require that we be the best, only that we try our best."

pencil

Post by pencil » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:56 am

yea that`s right nadjaa if you work hard you will improve and i think that if you are lazy and doing nothing then you should be ashamed :wink:

Aether

Post by Aether » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:19 pm

Edit def-C

Anyway, I'm still waiting for more art Ceta. XD
You doing the Art Club thing this term/semester? I wanna see the Kimono Girl finished.

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:54 am

It looks like it's going to be a while before my next picture posting. Things have been much more hectic than before because it's the start of the semester, so I've been spending all my time outside of class preparing materials the past few days. In addition, everyone is starting preparations for the school sports tournament near the end of the month, so I've been spending my free periods helping out with that.

Anyway, I just thought you guys would like to know what's been going on. Sorry I have to keep things short. I still have a bunch of things to do and less than two hours to do them in. (This would be so much easier if I weren't exhausted....)

Later.

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:28 am

Edit Def-C

ceta, you're not the greatest artist in the world, but you're damn good. i better see some more from you, or else.

Aether

Post by Aether » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:15 am

Why don't all of you guys make a "What you look like thread."?
As a matter of fact, I'll start it off. I've seen it in the other forum and it's actually pretty fun to do. But just wait until we've finished our portrait thread thing.

Actually... it's more 89% of things I say are designed to demean and/or put down the recipient. But who's counting?

Hey Ceta. Please pm me when you have time to do something... I feel like a challenge. Again.

Def Character
Mod-Squad Captain

Post by Def Character » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:30 pm

Sheez you peeps want me to be a policemen around here?
Ceta's thread so keep it related
:evil:

Excalibur

Post by Excalibur » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:55 pm

No... Ceta's a mod and its his thread.
"I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born." -Ronald Reagan

If you believe the big bang, please consider this http://tiny.cc/QAzgk

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:56 pm

@Def-C: Thanks for fixing up my thread. Although I was able to see what was going on via the PM notifications, I couldn't do anything about it due to time restrictions. Things aren't quite over with what's going on at work -- the big annual sports festival is coming up later this month so everyone is busy getting ready for it, not to mention the art club is beginning their preparations for the big music festival coming up in November-- my time schedule is still a little iffy at the moment. If you could continue to watch over my thread just in case I end up disappearing suddenly, that would be greatly appreciated. (Same applies for all the other mods.)
Excalibur wrote:No... Ceta's a mod and its his thread.
I can't watch over everything, though. When things get tough around here work-wise, my ability to come to MWS and make sure nothing is getting out-of-hand is lessened. During these times, getting backup from the other mods here is always welcome.

Aether

Post by Aether » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:09 pm

*facepalm*
Dude, you do not give the administrator attitude. That's just not smart.

And Ceta is more than right. Just because it's his thread doesn't mean it's out of other moderator's jurisdictions. The moderators are responsible for the entire forum as a collective team. Should one not be able to fulfill his/her duties due to more pressing matters in life the others pick up what they can't do. It's team work.

UramiBushi

Post by UramiBushi » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:59 am

captain ceta of squad 1 =D

Excalibur

Post by Excalibur » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:11 pm

I wasn't giving him attitude. He said
Sheez you peeps want me to be a policemen around here?
So I answered "No."
"I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born." -Ronald Reagan

If you believe the big bang, please consider this http://tiny.cc/QAzgk