drawing day

Talk about all art or ask for advice.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta, The Raging Spaniard

monkey

Re: drawing day

Post by monkey » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:15 am

today, 1st of june, drawing day! =D anyone going to participate? even though im busy now i am still going to at least draw a little something hehe

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:22 pm

I've been so busy lately, I totally forgot all about it. While I did draw stuff that day, it was just stuff for work (which, sadly, I can't post on the internet). Did you manage to draw anything? If so, what did you draw?

monkey

Post by monkey » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:19 pm

I only did a doodle but it was still pretty fun, prolly because I havent drawn anything for months. I just wished I could have drawn more but having lots of homework left to do and still do.. well my own fault. I just cant get away from procrastinating ); But when I have finished them all I am going to start drawing again and become a little more active here again (=

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:34 am

I totally understand. I'm pretty much in the same position. It's not like I don't have the time to draw, it's just that I'm pretty fried after work and want to take a break from everything. I hope to get to post something here again soon but it's hard to say when.

monkey

Post by monkey » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:45 am

@terry123: I don't know where you got that date but drawing day is tomorrow (it is always on the first saturday of june), so you still can participate (;
monkey wrote:I only did a doodle but it was still pretty fun, prolly because I havent drawn anything for months. I just wished I could have drawn more but having lots of homework left to do and still do.. well my own fault. I just cant get away from procrastinating ); But when I have finished them all I am going to start drawing again and become a little more active here again (=
That's what I said last year and I see every single thing I wrote happen again this year =(
And before I even realized, one year has already passed.. The fact that I first posted about drawing day 2008, which was 6 years ago, is more shockingly/hard to believe D=

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:39 pm

argh....With all that's been going on here, I completely forgot all about it. Hopefully next year I can participate.

monkey

Post by monkey » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:04 pm

Today is drawing day, almost forgot about it. Anyone here who is or will participate?

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:54 pm

I really need to write Drawing Day into my calendar. (Like before, I totally forgot.) Needless to say, I've got nothing. Did anyone manage to participate?

Zephio
MWS moderator

Post by Zephio » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:40 am

I forgot to participate as well, since I keep forgetting what day it is :(
I need to write ti into my calendar too.