WIP Cover

Talk about all art or ask for advice.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta, The Raging Spaniard

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EVA-02
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

WIP Cover

Post by EVA-02 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:56 pm

Hey I scribbled this down during college today.

Im asking for any critques you can give me as this will evntually become a chapter cover.

As I said it's only WIP and will be drawn up properly on my new tablet as soon as I get my hands on it (damn waiting for Christmas, I mean seriously, it's sitting in my kitchen)

Anyway any and all crits welcome

major banana
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by major banana » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:29 pm

That'll work for a cover but fix the foreshortening.

Zephio
MWS moderator

Post by Zephio » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:49 am

It's looking great so far

Aether
Location: the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear

Post by Aether » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:35 am

LOOKS AWESOME! ROFLCOPTER! Is it some sort of robot ninja? ROBOT NINJAS ROCK! ^_^

It'll work as a cover... keep up the good work ^_^

Mr.Pen.Dragon

Keep it up that may sell one day

Post by Mr.Pen.Dragon » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:54 am

I like the idea make's me wish I came up with it but I love Samurai's more so sorry :P

Def Character
Mod-Squad Captain

Post by Def Character » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:52 am

Looks good just give the arm towards us a bit of elbow and underarm though ^^d

EVA-02

Post by EVA-02 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:00 pm

Thanks for the replies.

I can see how to fix his right arm now its been bugging me all night.

As for his left arm that shall be fixed up eventually.

Yes its is a ninja mask but he's not a robot , gotta love Metal Gear influences

Stange thing is, he's my favourite character but he's not the lead. Ah well

Aether
Location: the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear

Post by Aether » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:16 pm

I know what you mean. I have just created a new character and he's now my favorite character. >_>'
He's so cool... ^_^

EVA-02

Post by EVA-02 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:31 pm

Woop Christmas.

Got my tablet today and decided to try it out with this pic.

Im still finding my groove with it so be gentle.

Still have to put titles and whatnot on it and fix the line weight on parts but anyway:

Dustin C.
Jounin Moderator

Post by Dustin C. » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:14 pm

where is the rest of his right arm? 6^_^;;
even though you are doing foreshortning on his left arm and hand, you should show his right arm more.

Mangamaniaco

Post by Mangamaniaco » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:40 pm

Great! I like the pencil better but inking well is hard so kudos! Love the character.... :D

Def Character
Mod-Squad Captain

Post by Def Character » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:07 am

Edit
- Clean-up -
Aether-kun Mangamaniaco just gave a normal reply and a month ain't that long ago. Lets keep te threads clean.