Going to, are there or coming back from somewhere thread...

Talk about anything you like

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:19 am

well i'm off to see my family over spring break, and i won't have any internet access. so i'll be gone for a while. i know my absence will drive most of you to the brink of suicide, but i implore you: don't do it. i don't need that kind of guilt.

R0B3R7

Post by R0B3R7 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:50 am

have fun, random.
and don't worry about that.
i won't be killing myself
dA
“Getting ahead...requires avid faith in yourself. ...Some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent.” -Sophia Loren

rabid panda

Post by rabid panda » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:28 am

ive already killed myself

Sedystra

Post by Sedystra » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:30 am

I'm gathering people and doing a group-suicide type deal.

ALL IN YOUR NAME.
"until he was die but was not until the assassin was die before him/his death that was dead." -Isamu

Caffeine

Post by Caffeine » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:53 am

I'm in if we do it cult style.
ARN! Our alien PRIIIIIIIINCE!
You can't get rid of me.
Deviantart: here

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:28 pm

goddammit rabid. now i fell guilty. didn't you think about anyone but yourself? selfish bastard.

but yes, hail the return of your alien prince!

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Left on a trip to Uwajima, Shikoku and just got back a little while ago. Absolutely gorgeous place. If I were to choose any place to retire, I'd definitely do it there.

Sadly, now that the vacation's over, it's back to work for me. D:

Savage Hunter

Post by Savage Hunter » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:19 pm

I'm... Back? I don't know if anyone remembers me... Or cares. But I'm back nonetheless, and I'm gonna see what you all are up to, like a creepy stalker.
"La tristesse durera toujours... (The sadness will last forever...)" - Vincent Van Gogh

"I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them." - Frederic Chopin

gatrosk

Post by gatrosk » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:47 pm

Glad you had a good time Ceta! And yeah, I remember you Savage. Where you been?
Fate rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing. - Optimus Prime

R0B3R7

Post by R0B3R7 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:35 am

i went to the milwaukee art museum on tuesday. it was super
dA
“Getting ahead...requires avid faith in yourself. ...Some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent.” -Sophia Loren

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:12 am

I have returned from hell!! :shock:

Really, though, work has been rough this week. (Meetings, work, more meetings, preparation, work, more meetings....)

Savage Hunter

Post by Savage Hunter » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:07 pm

gatrosk wrote:Glad you had a good time Ceta! And yeah, I remember you Savage. Where you been?
I've been spraining my ankle from running backwards. Hah. Goddammit, it sucks balls because I actually got into Kendo a while ago and now my ankle is sprained and its healing too damn slowly! I've been out for over a month so far. I'm getting weak(er)! But, I've been gone, and now I'm back. Thanks for noticing... sorry for the late post... Heh, I'm too busy playing games watching TV, and trying my best to draw this manga that I've been working on. I'm not really busy, just super lazy.
"La tristesse durera toujours... (The sadness will last forever...)" - Vincent Van Gogh

"I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them." - Frederic Chopin

gatrosk

Post by gatrosk » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:34 pm

Sorry to hear that works been hell Ceta. I definitely feel you there, I've been busy as hell myself.

And Savage. You should post some of that manga up here so we can all see it, ya? :3
Fate rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing. - Optimus Prime

Savage Hunter

Post by Savage Hunter » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:48 pm

gatrosk wrote:Sorry to hear that works been hell Ceta. I definitely feel you there, I've been busy as hell myself.

And Savage. You should post some of that manga up here so we can all see it, ya? :3
Haha, I can't post it :P Its on notebook paper. I drew most of it in a note book as the roughest of rough drafts (as in, almost everything is going to be changed in some way in the final draft) and I don't have a machine to put it up with. :| I'd post it... But I need a machine that lets me DX Heh, but yeah, I could make a crappier version of it on paint and put it up... But it would take a while and look terrible.

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:29 am

so i'll be going to stay with my family for what will most likely be the entire summer. my girlfriend/ex-fiancee and i have some things to work out. we've called off the wedding, but we're not entirely splitting. so anyway, i won't be around much if at all during the next 3 months. see you guys when i see you.