Going to, are there or coming back from somewhere thread...

Talk about anything you like

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

Def Character
Mod-Squad Captain

Going to, are there or coming back from somewhere thread...

Post by Def Character » Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:17 am

The title says it all... :roll:

Dai-J-To

Post by Dai-J-To » Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:22 am

At work.

Dustin C.
Jounin Moderator

Post by Dustin C. » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:23 pm

Well my mom came back from Rhode Island a few days ago, she went to a wedding of one of my cousins.

where i am? Work....in florida....always in florida....

but i'll be going to disney agin this winter! :D

Def Character
Mod-Squad Captain

Post by Def Character » Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:55 pm

I'm going to drill my welps (scouts) to survive the great outdoors 10th of juli. ^^ 1 week where they're gonna learn to make a fire with magnesium sticks, tie a rope ladder, baking cookies ,pancakes and hamburgers. Hiking, swimming and going to an amusementparc... The're gonna be so tired at the end of the week :twisted:

terren3i

Post by terren3i » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:20 pm

going to finish the collab.. :x , :evil: , :twisted: , :idea:
scrapyard v.2: Lifestyle is everyday practice.

MiNi

Post by MiNi » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:39 pm

Going to friesland , again heehheee :D . To see my girlfriend again !!!:D:D:D. And monday we'll be going back to my place to go back to friesland by saturday , but I reccon it's gonna be sunday seeing that next friday I'll be
going to a U2 CONCERT !!!! So I figure I'm not gonna be home befor 2 in the morning on saturday hehehe :D:D good stuff to look forward to ;)

Hey def , don't be to hard on the li'l kids ok ?? hehehe :D:D

Dustin C.
Jounin Moderator

Post by Dustin C. » Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:29 am

Def Character wrote:I'm going to drill my welps (scouts) to survive the great outdoors 10th of juli. ^^ 1 week where they're gonna learn to make a fire with magnesium sticks, tie a rope ladder, baking cookies ,pancakes and hamburgers. Hiking, swimming and going to an amusementparc... The're gonna be so tired at the end of the week :twisted:
:(
that....sounds like fun..... :cry:

The Raging Spaniard
Awsome Moderator

Post by The Raging Spaniard » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:34 pm

I just came back from pooping, it was good. So good, in fact, that I think I'll have seconds
Xavier Garcia

Concept Artist

Portfolio
Twitter
Tumblr

Def Character
Mod-Squad Captain

Post by Def Character » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:42 pm

The Raging Spaniard wrote:I just came back from pooping, it was good. So good, in fact, that I think I'll have seconds
That would make a nice avatar... TRG with his fists under his chin, condescendings lips and great sparkely eyes towards the heavens :lol:

The Raging Spaniard
Awsome Moderator

Post by The Raging Spaniard » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:51 pm

haha tjat reminds me of this time I went to visit my brother in Houston. I was in college at the time so my budget for adequate toilet paper was in the all time lows (meaning that it was little more thatn scraping my butt with rusty iron), so when I visited and tried the toilet paper he could oh so purchase with his glorious job I was like OMG WTF THIS IS AWESOME. That toilet paper was sooo tender and caring of the curvaciousness of my ass that I was actually prompted to eat more so that I could shit again.

Good times indeed
Xavier Garcia

Concept Artist

Portfolio
Twitter
Tumblr

MiNi

Post by MiNi » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:00 pm

HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAAAA :D:D:D

Reminds me of taking a shit at steve irwin's zoo . Was buo 2 by 1,5 meters big !!!! So verry clean I just sat there for like 15 min to enjoy taking it hehehe :D:D good times indeed :D:D

Harm

Post by Harm » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:12 pm

Maha! That reminds me of my vacation to Hungary last year. To get there we had to drive trough Germany, and at one of those roadside restaurants (or what ever you call them) it all happened.
They didn't have a toilet room but a toilet basement, no more like a toilet dungeon!
So huge, so clean and it actually smelled nice there. It was so clean that if you were eating something there and dropped it on the floor or even the toilet, you would pick it up and continue eating without question!

There were some riles though, no running, no shaving, no eating or drinking (dispite the cleanness) and no photographing.
But I was so impressed i wanted a photo, so I got my camera out of my pocket and got kicked out. I didn't even get a shot *_*

Def Character
Mod-Squad Captain

Post by Def Character » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:01 pm

So you mean that there was somebody watching you the whole time?? :?:

ps. don't mess up the forum while i'm gone youz rascals :evil:

Harm

Post by Harm » Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:33 am

Yes that's true, usually there is one of those toilet people for cleaning and such, but here there were more. There three in the mens room, so assuming there are also three in the ladies that makes 6 toilet people together.
And if they work in three shifts a day, there work 18 toilet people^_^

Bee-chan

Post by Bee-chan » Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:47 am

Going to bed XP. Been up since 5 this morning, just baby sitting my mother all day long *and.. uh.. playing 6 hours worth of Kingdom Hearts ^^;*. Those of you who know the situation with my mother.. yeah.. its that thing I bitch about a lot in my LJ.

~~Bee