U.S. and why i think people are crazy...

Talk about anything you like

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

Peptalk

U.S. and why i think people are crazy...

Post by Peptalk » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:05 pm

Sorry but i like this site and I've seen how many people post about the U.S. and this is what i say (as a resident of the U.S.) its going downhill. America isn't as great as people think because even though we have "freedom" its not free and the government is always watching and listening to what people are doing. and then they deny it. WHAT!!! they must think people are stupid and they are always paying people off to do their dirty work.... at least other countries are more honest about how they treat their people...

i want to know others opinions on this subject to see if they can change my mind about America.

P.S. just because i rant doesn't mean i'll do anything against them. i am a passive-fist... i hate violence.
Onee

Peptalk

Re: U.S. and why i think people are crazy...

Post by Peptalk » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:20 pm

hey did you know that their are now 7 billion people in the world as of Halloween 2012. i know this is unrelated to my last post.. but just think how many more people there are that are homeless or don't have a birth certificate...? i bet there are around 7.5 billion people in the world.......
Onee

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:24 am

Although the US may be going downhill, it's still in a much better situation than many other countries. There are many places where the freedom of the people is pretty much non-existant, death is on the rise because the government has an iron fist on many of the things that people need to keep on living, and so on. Unless you've been to other countries to see how they live, to live like they live and truly experience what it's like to walk a mile in their shoes/feet, you should be thankful that things are still quite good in the US. Sure, things may be harder to deal with now than they used to be but, trust me, it could be much worse.

Peptalk

Post by Peptalk » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:20 pm

I truly agree with you but my biggest problem comes from how they lie and say that we should trust only their judgement. Its more like communist thinking than democractic thinking.
Onee