How many of you know of MTAC..

Talk about anything you like

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Peptalk

How many of you know of MTAC..

Post by Peptalk » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:55 pm

this year i am turning 18 and i wanted my first anime convention to be the same year. its the day before the anime con. and i can't go because i don't have the money or a way to get there. what makes me the maddest is i have the money but i loaned it out and the con. is basically up the road.... sometimes i hate my life. >+< rawr!!!
Onee

Ceta
MWS moderator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How many of you know of MTAC..

Post by Ceta » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:06 am

Never heard of MTAC nor why you feel it's important to go. I do understand what's it's like to want to go somewhere/do something but don't have enough money, however, so you have my condolences.

Peptalk

Re: How many of you know of MTAC..

Post by Peptalk » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:37 pm

MTAC stands for middle tennessee anime convention and actually going was not my objective. I wanted to be able to learn from others art and meet people. The best way to grow is to go and meet people, they say.
Onee

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable