Stay Healthy and Look Beautiful

Talk about anything you like

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

Ceta
MWS moderator

Re: Stay Healthy and Look Beautiful

Post by Ceta » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:36 pm

It's too bad this spam post didn't have any interesting pictures to accompany it. Oh well. At least the advice seems pretty good.

Zephio
MWS moderator

Post by Zephio » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:19 pm

Ceta wrote:It's too bad this spam post didn't have any interesting pictures to accompany it
Allow me to fix that.

Please enjoy :)

Peptalk

Post by Peptalk » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:09 pm

i agree because i am a health fanatic and i buy detox books all the time and i prefer cooking my own meals rather than eating out. don't get me wrong because i eat McDonalds at least once a month.
Onee

Peptalk

Post by Peptalk » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:14 pm

Here is good advice to keep a healthy body:
drink cranberry juice to clean your kidney (kidneys take out the toxins in your body) and helps with blood circulation. and stay away from Dark Soft Drinks (cokes, dr.peppers, etc.) because they can damage the kidney. Or just drink less because I've seen what happens to people that don't take care of their bodies. NOT PRETTY...
Onee

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:17 am

Actually, it's much better to drink water or tea. If you do drink juice, it's better to drink in small amounts and not very often. The main reason for this is, although the juice may be 100% natural, there's no fiber intake to tell your body when to stop. As a result, you could be intaking a large amount of calories and sugar without realizing it.

Peptalk

Post by Peptalk » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:31 pm

True true but tea can be just aws bad because of the caffine and how much people drink these days.
Onee

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:46 am

Just like coffee, you can find teas that are decaffienated so there really is no reason why one cannot make the switch to drinking tea. I suppose the matter of personal preference would be one reason but, when you take into consideration the benefits to your health, I fail to see why anyone wouldn't.

Peptalk

Post by Peptalk » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:46 pm

That's true about it being decaff. i love tea and i am addicted to it but because of tea i don't drink but one coke or soda a month usually.
tip: for though who like tea but not its after-taste, if you add a pinch of baking soda to it while you boil it for a gallon it will get rid of the after-taste.
Onee