Portfolio
Twitter
Tumblr

Raptoe
Moderator, the cruel one

Post by Raptoe » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:47 pm

I still am..
Raptoe - lvl 60 nelf hunter on Thunderhorn EU
At the moment I am casually raiding and working on tier 1.. already cleared Moltencore, Aq 20 and ZG 20 and were at Vael in Black wing lair.

Harm

Post by Harm » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:53 pm

WoW as in World of Warcraft?

Nah, I don't. I don't like American RPG's.

sharlene_chan

Post by sharlene_chan » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:16 pm

No way!
I am not a fan or American RPGs, but after losing a few friends to WoW and that Korean MMORPG Ragnarok Online, I don't want to play those.
I have horror stories of kids fresh into their last year of H.S, who just give it all up for Dungeons and Dragons!

lotsofblood

Post by lotsofblood » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:54 pm

i have it but i dont play much...it sucks seriously who could play this for more than 2 hours a week
"The handsome hero always wins!" -Dark Schneider

Raptoe
Moderator, the cruel one

Post by Raptoe » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:10 pm

sharlene_chan wrote:No way!
I am not a fan or American RPGs, but after losing a few friends to WoW and that Korean MMORPG Ragnarok Online, I don't want to play those.
I have horror stories of kids fresh into their last year of H.S, who just give it all up for Dungeons and Dragons!
Haha D&D is the worst online game ever ... I doubt you will lose people too that.

Warcraft is addictive, but I don't have the time to be addicted to it.. Too muchw ork going on.. And in the end it is a personal choice. It is not a game that makes you addicted, it is you who gives in to it.

I play the game for 2+ years now and am at the moment level 66.. I have raided and seens the end games up too Naxx (2-3 bosses down). It is nice to achieve things with a bunch of people. But most guilds value their personal life a lot.
We raid 5 days a week and you show up when you have time.. There are people in my guild with little kids so we keep it cool ;-)

Touzoku-joou

Post by Touzoku-joou » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:25 am

I just recently started playing it. It's seems like the type of thing that I would have obsessed over a few years ago before my social life was important to me, but luckily it's just an at-home hobby for me at this point. My main character is Joou, a 33 NE rogue on Lightbringer... I hate Lightbringer, but I have a lot of friends that are on it so that's where I went.

Then the asses transferred off and left me, and I'm not willing to shell out the cash to transfer. Dx Rargh. At least my boyfriend stayed.

rabid panda

Post by rabid panda » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:12 pm

blizzard is offering free character moves, but the catch is your realm has to be full. i dont know if lightbringer is on that list but if you do switch out and deciede to end up on eonar thats my realm

Touzoku-joou

Post by Touzoku-joou » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:16 pm

Lightbringer is on the list, but unfortunately the realm I would want to transfer to is not on the available realms that I -could- transfer to. Meh, it's not too big a deal. I may transfer if the queues keep staying this bad, though.

rabid panda

Post by rabid panda » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:32 am

finally got burning crusade. oh hells yeah

TheDarkHell

Post by TheDarkHell » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:54 pm

im a wow player for a year now .. got tbc 10 minutes after it came out :P

my main lvl 60 warlock (ally) is on the EU server scareschield legion

and the one i am lvling now is lvl 59 undead shadow priest on the EU server spinebreaker .. but i havent got that much time lately to play :(

Jamz

Post by Jamz » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:51 pm

I'm hardcore so I recently got on the US WoW server.

All my yank void friends kept asking me to play with them and ever since getting the game I've only played with one of them for about an hour.... :/

I'm also getting BC which should of arrived yesterday or earlier....E BAY IS ANNOYING >:[
I use to have like 1500 posts T_T.......crap i need a life

Touzoku-joou

Post by Touzoku-joou » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:30 am

I got tbc the day after it came out. Not like I really wanted/needed it, considering the only thing I could do is make an alt, since all the rest is just meant for 60+. I just got it since, like when I originally got WoW, my boyfriend wanted me to have it for some reason so he bought it for me. :/ Meh, it ain't my money.

My Draenei is pretty fun, though. Female Draenei are adorable. :<

Az

Post by Az » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:31 pm

WoW fucking sucks, I borrowed a friends account and played it until like lvl 15. So painfully slow and boring
lululu luk @ me im on the internets