Common courtesy?

Talk about anything you like

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

lady_yuna

Common courtesy?

Post by lady_yuna » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:15 pm

I always thought that it should be common courtesy to comment on the other works of art before you post your own, that way everyone gets comments, and thats the purpose of the site.

It just always made me kind of sad when I put a piece of art I was proud of up, and it got no comments because it got bumped off of page 1 too quickly. I'll see people who put really nice art up and get one or two comments. That always sucks.

So please, if you like getting comments, leave comments too. =D

Zephio
MWS moderator

Post by Zephio » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:54 am

i post art. i leave comments. infact i comment on alot of pictures i think. sry if i dont get around to all of them :(

i will go back into the other pages of art to see pictures. and i do occasionally look at people's profiles to check out there art.

that being said, yes it is nice if you post stuff, to comment stuff. but hell, not everyone's nice

lotsofblood

Post by lotsofblood » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:32 am

yea i comment alot of draws but i obviously cant comment them all, the problem isnt people being nice or not the problem is having enough free time...some people are kinda busy yknow
"The handsome hero always wins!" -Dark Schneider

Touzoku-joou

Post by Touzoku-joou » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:14 am

I try to comment as much as I can. And when I do, I try to critique it a bit. Not thoroughly, but just the stuff that really stands out. I haven't been commenting the past day or so, though. :/ Haven't been around.

I THINK I commented on your most recent thing. D:

lady_yuna

Post by lady_yuna » Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:52 am

You guys are the good kids, so thank you for that.

Brickwallfish

Post by Brickwallfish » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:32 am

*deleted*
Last edited by Brickwallfish on Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dustin C.
Jounin Moderator

Post by Dustin C. » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:21 pm

a lot of people are lazy.
explained in 2 seconds.

just keep commenting on others, and they are bound to comment on yours.

Touzoku-joou

Post by Touzoku-joou » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:52 pm

D8 I've been so busy lately, I've barely had any time to comment on anything. x: I've only been active on like, one site out of the zillion I normally visit.