search MWS

Talk about anything you like

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lotsofblood
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

search MWS

Post by lotsofblood » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:35 am

i was wondering if there is a way to search the thousands of drawings on manga workshop like on google
"The handsome hero always wins!" -Dark Schneider

Dustin C.
Jounin Moderator

Post by Dustin C. » Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:29 pm

well as of now, there is only the old-fashioned way, browsing the members and checking each of their artwork. you could look by topic as well, such as catgirl; mecha, etc etc.

lotsofblood
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by lotsofblood » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:01 am

oh ok...but a search engine on mws would be cool, is it hard to do i wonder

Brickwallfish

and GOOGLE is your answer ! :P

Post by Brickwallfish » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:19 am

*deleted*
Last edited by Brickwallfish on Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jamz

Post by Jamz » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:53 am

The problem is that you don't give any keywords too describe the picture so its next to impossible to add a search engine :roll:
I use to have like 1500 posts T_T.......crap i need a life

FirstBorn
The Big Cheese

Post by FirstBorn » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:59 pm

Jamz wrote:The problem is that you don't give any keywords too describe the picture so its next to impossible to add a search engine :roll:
I'd like to add an search option to MWS in the future, but like Jamz says, a lot of people on MWS do not give a description/keywords, thus making it impossible to search for that certain artwork.

lotsofblood

Post by lotsofblood » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:07 pm

ok, oh and i tryed the google thing thx for tip