Where are you now in life?

Talk about anything you like

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

killerkun

Re: Where are you now in life?

Post by killerkun » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:56 pm

Hey guys, it's been a while! You may not even remember me but I do recall all of you. You all helped me out such a great deal in improving my drawing skills, I really couldn't have gotten to wherever I am without your help. :)

I just turned 27 and I work as a completely freelance painter, illustrator and animator. Sometimes I get to work on videogame visuals, which is great. I still play in my band and I am still having so much fun playing with my long time friends. Not married, no kids, (that I know of) I have a girlfriend and have made lots of good friends too.

I do live in Mexico still but I am hoping to change that before I turn 30. I don't know what else, I guess I just haven't changed that much.

It is so nice to know that you guys still hang from time to time around here. I'll try to come back more often.

Cheers!

FirstBorn
The Big Cheese

Re: Where are you now in life?

Post by FirstBorn » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:50 pm

Hi Goci!

Wow! It has been ages! Sorry for the late reply. This place is kinda of slow these days, due to me not updating it. It's become a really old website. :-( So even I check it once in a while in stead of daily.

Great to hear you're picking up drawing again. Can't wait to see!