Happy New Year....Bitches

Talk about anything you like

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

rabid panda
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by rabid panda » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:14 pm

HAY GUSY!!! IM GONNA PLAYS WIT MAH PUSSY!!!

something like that caf?

Caffeine

Post by Caffeine » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:38 pm

See?
Awkward.
You can't get rid of me.
Deviantart: here

gatrosk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by gatrosk » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:14 pm

He doesn't have one, so its not awkward.
Fate rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing. - Optimus Prime

rabid panda

Post by rabid panda » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:55 am

i meant i was gonna play with my cat

gatrosk

Post by gatrosk » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:19 am

Now thats just fucked up.

Sedystra

Post by Sedystra » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:04 am

Can I play with your pussy, too? <3
"until he was die but was not until the assassin was die before him/his death that was dead." -Isamu

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:38 am

you can play with mine, sedy. be warned, though...my pussy's a tad schizophrenic.

Sedystra

Post by Sedystra » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:03 am

a random ninja wrote:you can play with mine, sedy. be warned, though...my pussy's a tad schizophrenic.
Hahaha!
That comment reminded me of when I bought my ex a vibrator that doubled as a strobe light.

Gave her vagina epilepsy. GG
"until he was die but was not until the assassin was die before him/his death that was dead." -Isamu

Aether
Location: the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear

Post by Aether » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:14 am

R0B3R7 wrote:hey hey aether's back!
welcome back. i hope you can read this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

gatrosk

Post by gatrosk » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Oh God, Aether that's hilarious ass shit, almost made me forget about how disturbing Sedy's comment is..

rabid panda

Post by rabid panda » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:30 am

Sedystra wrote: Gave her vagina epilepsy
bump

R0B3R7

Post by R0B3R7 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:48 pm

haha...what a...nice...chipmunk
dA
“Getting ahead...requires avid faith in yourself. ...Some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent.” -Sophia Loren

gatrosk

Post by gatrosk » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:30 am

bump

Az

Post by Az » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:59 am

did somebody say vagina epilepsy
lululu luk @ me im on the internets

rabid panda

Post by rabid panda » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:11 am

bump