random questions no one can seem to answer...

Talk about anything you like

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

iceman

random questions no one can seem to answer...

Post by iceman » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:32 pm

not really sure why im starting this, but im not sure about alot of things, so why not?

Why the fuck is EVERYONE so excited about barack obama being the president? i understand and appreciate that he is the first black president, but he hasn't done alot so far and i can guarantee that if an asain or hispanic guy(or girl) became president, there wouldn't be NEARLY as much fanfare...

who invented the douchebag look anyway? that guy is gay, HAS to be...those guys spend so much fuckin time trying to look like they DONT give a fuck about how they look its sad...

when did dressing your 9 year old daughter like a prostitute become the "in" thing for parents to do? i feel like a chomo every time i go to the mall...

where does all the shit i lose go? does it just fall into some hyperdimensional void for bizarro me to find in another world somewhere?

if the previous question rings true, why dont i find bizarro me's lost crap lying around? you would think its a two-way street...

who invented strip clubs? while not a frequenter, i can honestly say that they are simultaneously the best and worst place on earth. im sure you can figure out the reasons for both sides...

if your fat, but happy, then cool, im happy for you. but if your fat and keep goddamn complaining about how fat you are, then i hope the AIDS monkey bites you in your chunky fuckin face. put down your big mac and pick up a diet book...i realized that this is not so much a question as a declaration, but its my post, so i dont care...

anyways, just wanted to vent a little, thought id share my jadedness with you guys. if you have any questions or just wanna vent like me, post away and we'll figure this out together!

The Raging Spaniard
Awsome Moderator

Post by The Raging Spaniard » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:00 am

Why don't you spell things properly?
Xavier Garcia

Concept Artist

Portfolio
Twitter
Tumblr

Dr. Vibe

Re: random questions no one can seem to answer...

Post by Dr. Vibe » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:11 am

iceman wrote:not really sure why im starting this, but im not sure about alot of things, so why not?

it's slightly annoying

Why the fuck is EVERYONE so excited about barack obama being the president? i understand and appreciate that he is the first black president, but he hasn't done alot so far and i can guarantee that if an asain or hispanic guy(or girl) became president, there wouldn't be NEARLY as much fanfare...

it has to do with racism

who invented the douchebag look anyway? that guy is gay, HAS to be...those guys spend so much fuckin time trying to look like they DONT give a fuck about how they look its sad...

a douche bag invented it. duh!

when did dressing your 9 year old daughter like a prostitute become the "in" thing for parents to do? i feel like a chomo every time i go to the mall...

about 2005

where does all the shit i lose go? does it just fall into some hyperdimensional void for bizarro me to find in another world somewhere?

it does. but it's a one way portal

if the previous question rings true, why dont i find bizarro me's lost crap lying around? you would think its a two-way street...

one way, my friend.

who invented strip clubs? while not a frequenter, i can honestly say that they are simultaneously the best and worst place on earth. im sure you can figure out the reasons for both sides...

i don't know, possibly mr. playboy himself

if your fat, but happy, then cool, im happy for you. but if your fat and keep goddamn complaining about how fat you are, then i hope the AIDS monkey bites you in your chunky fuckin face. put down your big mac and pick up a diet book...i realized that this is not so much a question as a declaration, but its my post, so i dont care...

that it is, that it is.

anyways, just wanted to vent a little, thought id share my jadedness with you guys. if you have any questions or just wanna vent like me, post away and we'll figure this out together!

fish and spit of the crack of the cup
"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed." -Winston Churchill

Caffeine

Post by Caffeine » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:18 am

iceman wrote:who invented the douchebag look anyway? that guy is gay, HAS to be...those guys spend so much fuckin time trying to look like they DONT give a fuck about how they look its sad...
Are.... Are you some sort of cave man? This is an overzealous generalization that makes me want to stab your face.
Also, why are people so concerned with how others dress? I don't care how you dress, and I'm certainly not going to bother getting mad about it.
You can't get rid of me.
Deviantart: here

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:46 am

iceman wrote:Why the fuck is EVERYONE so excited about barack obama being the president? i understand and appreciate that he is the first black president, but he hasn't done alot so far and i can guarantee that if an asain or hispanic guy(or girl) became president, there wouldn't be NEARLY as much fanfare...
i've seen plenty of people that are less than excited about it. and he hasn't even been president for a year, so i'm not sure how much you were expecting to happen so soon. on top of that, there are plenty of people (myself included) that are happy just to see someone other than george w. bush filling the position. also i'm pretty sure there'd have been just as big a deal made over any non-white person getting elected. of course, now that we HAVE had a non-white president, the effect may be lessened in future elections. but i promise people'll still go crazy when/if a woman makes it there.
yeah i dunno about you, but i've seen douchebags in all shapes and sizes. so i'm not exactly sure what this douchebag look you're referring to is.
good question. parents who do that need to be shot, along with the ones who enter their 5 year olds into beauty contests. cause that shit is creepy.
actually i break into your house and steal it. sorry. it's a disorder.
n/a
google is your friend. personally i've never understood the appeal of strip clubs. naked women, wow, never seen one of those before. and since you can't actually do anything with them, what's the point?
i agree. if you're unhappy with your weight, eat better and exercise more. otherwise shut the fuck up. bitching and complaining don't really burn a lot of calories.

R0B3R7

Post by R0B3R7 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:33 am

ok, sedy's thread is no longer the stupidest on MWS
dA
“Getting ahead...requires avid faith in yourself. ...Some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent.” -Sophia Loren

Sedystra

Post by Sedystra » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:59 am

R0B3R7 wrote:ok, sedy's thread is no longer the stupidest on MWS
=<<<<<
"until he was die but was not until the assassin was die before him/his death that was dead." -Isamu

R0B3R7

Post by R0B3R7 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:29 am

sorry sedy :[
dA
“Getting ahead...requires avid faith in yourself. ...Some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent.” -Sophia Loren

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:22 am

iceman wrote:when did dressing your 9 year old daughter like a prostitute become the "in" thing for parents to do? i feel like a chomo every time i go to the mall...
What's a 'chomo'? D:

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:56 am

prison slang for child molester, apparently.

iceman

Post by iceman » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:08 pm

do i get an award for the stupidest thread? no, these are just some opinions of mine, but i guess i was a bit general, so let me try to clear some things up a bit.

as far as the barack statement is concerned, i just dont agree that he should be getting a nobel peace prize and, while i am glad that bush is out of office, it doesn't look like the financial hole he has put us in will be lessened at all with obama as president. to me, it looks exactly the opposite.

@caff-when i refer to the douchebag 'look' i include the general attitude of the people that usually follow the trend. its not so much the clothes and ridiculously gelled hair, but the better-than-you, asshole demeanor these guys have. i have plenty of friends the follow the trend and they are good guys, but for the most part(and this is stereotyping, sorry) the people that dress like douchebags are, in fact, douchebags. for a reference to what a douchebag might be, i would refer you to this:

http://hotchickswithdouchebags.com/

strip clubs are a double edged sword. on one hand, you get to look at hot naked women. on the other hand, you pay good, hard-earned money to look at something that, with a little work and 4 or 5 shots, you could see for free. please note that i am NOT a frequenter for that and other reasons, including the creepy old dudes that sit in there.

@TRS-apologies for any misspellings, i didn't know anyone was paying attention.

@ceta-chomo means child molester, ARS is right. not necessarily about the prison thing, but yeah.

Caffeine

Post by Caffeine » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:32 pm

iceman wrote: @caff-when i refer to the douchebag 'look' i include the general attitude of the people that usually follow the trend. its not so much the clothes and ridiculously gelled hair, but the better-than-you, asshole demeanor these guys have. i have plenty of friends the follow the trend and they are good guys, but for the most part(and this is stereotyping, sorry) the people that dress like douchebags are, in fact, douchebags. for a reference to what a douchebag might be, i would refer you to this:

http://hotchickswithdouchebags.com/
The stereotype I was mad about was the gay one. "that guy is gay, HAS to be...those guys spend so much fuckin time trying to look like they DONT give a fuck about how they look its sad..."
You can't get rid of me.
Deviantart: here

iceman

Post by iceman » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:10 am

yeah, im not a gay basher or anything, i actually have a gay friend (hes a bartender and gets me free drinks, pretty sweet :)) but using gay in a derogatory way is kind of a bad habit for me...so my bad :(

The Raging Spaniard
Awsome Moderator

Post by The Raging Spaniard » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:39 am

Fine.

People are different and like things that you dont.

Think about it this way, the think YOU are the one whos weird. Thats it. Diversity is a good thing, learn to embrace that.

Fucking kids these days ...
Xavier Garcia

Concept Artist

Portfolio
Twitter
Tumblr

rabid panda

Post by rabid panda » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:16 am

iceman wrote: who invented the douchebag look anyway? that guy is gay, HAS to be...those guys spend so much fuckin time trying to look like they DONT give a fuck about how they look its sad...
one of the best things about my job is i occasionally get to slam said douchebagfs to the ground when they get stupid and think they can fight.

also they seem to cry quite a bit when being thrown out of a hotel