Tattoos!! :D (And other body stuff, too.)

Talk about anything you like

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:42 am

yes, you can say many people suck. i would not disagree with that statement.

and you must live around some awfully conservative people. i think a lot of the people here where i live would just think that it was mildly amusing and move on. people may think you're an idiot for having a tattoo like that, but offended? i'm not so sure. anyone who would get offended by it needs to stop being so damn sensitive.

Jojo_the_mangaka

Post by Jojo_the_mangaka » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:27 pm

I think tatoos are kinda cute dependin on where u put em and what they are. :D

I also look at em as art :)
Do you wonder why you hate? Are you still too weak to survive your mistakes?

R0B3R7

Post by R0B3R7 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:01 pm

Savage Huner wrote:99% of possible friends are the ones that you dont want. Someone who can accept you as you are are one of a kind. 99% of the possible friends you could make are the ones that aren't worth being friends with. If you can find someone nice enough to accept you and laugh at a joke you make along with you, and be there for you, THAT is the 1% that matters.
well, i guess personally i couldn't ever imagine that because i wouldn't want to draw the type of people to me that find the f-bomb hilarious. but whatever trips your trigger =\
arn wrote:i really don't think that 99% of the people you meet are offended by tattoos to the point that they wouldn't even consider being your friend. and as savage said, those aren't the people you want for friends anyway.
first impressions mean a lot. even if people claim not to judge, it's hard not to. besides, why wouldn't you want to be friends with someone just because they didn't like your joke? that's an even worse reason than not wanting to be someone's friend because of their joke in the first place
dA
“Getting ahead...requires avid faith in yourself. ...Some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent.” -Sophia Loren

Caffeine

Post by Caffeine » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:19 pm

But Rob, I named my cat fuckcicle!

But it's just sort of a meh joke, and it's says you're a pissy kid looking to offend. My guess is this attitude you have impacts the dealings you have with people. Some of the coarsest potty mouths I've had the pleasure of befriending acted like meek, polite girls when we were strangers. Give folks a chance, you know? There are some friends who don't like to swear, but we're friends anyway, they tolerate me because I don't go around trying to pick fights with them.
You can't get rid of me.
Deviantart: here

Savage Hunter

Post by Savage Hunter » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:00 am

Caffeine wrote: you're a pissy kid looking to offend. .
I'm merely returning the favor to the population. You want to know a funny anecdote!? I had long hair! And simply because of that, I was shunned by ALMOST EVERYONE in my school! Wow! Shows what good people I live around, huh? Such a simple, non-harmful thing made people avoid and make fun of me. If thats how humanity chooses to act, then I'm done with people. I'd be glad to offend people.
"La tristesse durera toujours... (The sadness will last forever...)" - Vincent Van Gogh

"I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them." - Frederic Chopin

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:12 am

R0B3R7 wrote:well, i guess personally i couldn't ever imagine that because i wouldn't want to draw the type of people to me that find the f-bomb hilarious. but whatever trips your trigger =\
it's just a word. but to each his own.
first impressions mean a lot. even if people claim not to judge, it's hard not to.
i didn't say anything about judging. i said it shouldn't offend people.
besides, why wouldn't you want to be friends with someone just because they didn't like your joke? that's an even worse reason than not wanting to be someone's friend because of their joke in the first place
and again, it's not about not liking the joke. if they don't like it, fine. but why be offended by it? people are just too sensitive these days. like lighten up people. you don't have to think the joke's funny, but there's no reason to get all butt-hurt about it.

R0B3R7

Post by R0B3R7 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:18 am

Savage Hunter wrote:
Caffeine wrote: you're a pissy kid looking to offend. .
I'm merely returning the favor to the population. You want to know a funny anecdote!? I had long hair! And simply because of that, I was shunned by ALMOST EVERYONE in my school! Wow! Shows what good people I live around, huh? Such a simple, non-harmful thing made people avoid and make fun of me. If thats how humanity chooses to act, then I'm done with people. I'd be glad to offend people.
why didn't you just cut your hair then?
dA
“Getting ahead...requires avid faith in yourself. ...Some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent.” -Sophia Loren

gatrosk

Post by gatrosk » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:42 am

Fuck conforming.
Fate rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing. - Optimus Prime

Yui

Post by Yui » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:09 am

@SavHun:
i know this may be unrealted to the current conversation but i must comment upon how you seem to like to bitch about ur problems (past or present) on other peoples threads.......stop

especially if ur condemning others on doing so

eg. Caff and her fish

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:58 am

gatrosk wrote:Fuck conforming.
seconded. but also fuck being different just for the sake of being different. and fuck not doing something just because everyone else is. all these things mean you're not really thinking for yourself. you're letting others shape you, either directly or indirectly. just be whoever you want to be and if people don't like it they can go about their own business.

and dude, savage, where do you go to school, man? the 1950s?

Caffeine

Post by Caffeine » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Savage Hunter wrote: I'm merely returning the favor to the population. You want to know a funny anecdote!? I had long hair! And simply because of that, I was shunned by ALMOST EVERYONE in my school! Wow! Shows what good people I live around, huh? Such a simple, non-harmful thing made people avoid and make fun of me. If thats how humanity chooses to act, then I'm done with people. I'd be glad to offend people.
Dude, I've seen people shunned for really stupid reasons, never that.
You can't get rid of me.

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:57 pm

Savage Hunter wrote:I had long hair! And simply because of that, I was shunned by ALMOST EVERYONE in my school! Wow! Shows what good people I live around, huh?
I can think of a few reasons why this could have happened:

1) They all thought you were one of the ugly girls in school.
2) You had a massive dandruff problem and were unable to find/nominate a person tactful enough to let you know.
3) Your hair smelled so bad that they had to keep a certain distance to avoid it.
4) Your hair looked like a small rabid dog gnawing on your head.

I can go on, but I'll stop there.

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:23 pm

when people complain about guys having long hair, i tell them that jesus had long hair.

gatrosk

Post by gatrosk » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:19 am

a random ninja wrote:when people complain about guys having long hair, i tell them that jesus had long hair.
I just complain about their short hair.
Fate rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing. - Optimus Prime

Caffeine

Post by Caffeine » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:48 am

..I think long hair is cute. >_<
You can't get rid of me.