Attention! [Important Notice]

Talk about anything you like

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

Kodos
Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth

Re: ATTENTION ALL LOVERS OF THIS PATHETIC FORUM

Post by Kodos » Fri May 22, 2009 2:24 pm

4chanCommunity wrote:I Suppose your thinking, we can slander the 4chan community with no concequences!

OUR TIME HAS COME!

An attack has been arranged for 8:00PM GMT+1 June:1st

8:00PM-8:30PM : Constant Spamming
8:30PM-9:00PM : DDOS Attack

June 2nd : Your forum will be gone.

Much Regards Anonymous

NOTE : Try not to edit my post.
Surely a hacker of your prodigious skill and might can't have their posts edited so easily.
"The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge."
~Bertrand Russell

Aether
Location: the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: ATTENTION ALL LOVERS OF THIS PATHETIC FORUM

Post by Aether » Fri May 22, 2009 2:39 pm

Kodos wrote:Surely a hacker of your prodigious skill and might can't have their posts edited so easily.
Of course not, Kodos! What you're saying there is just not viable.
As you would say. "That was bad and you should feel bad."

rabid panda
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by rabid panda » Fri May 22, 2009 3:42 pm

wait what we have spammers again? fuck cant you guys do anything when im not around lol :|

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Fri May 22, 2009 5:35 pm

nah this is just some dipshit trying to scare us.

Yaz

Post by Yaz » Fri May 22, 2009 6:10 pm

Scare us? People ARE aware that this is just the internet right. Some people just need girlfriends I'm sure thats the case here.

But for the sake of Role Playing. I say we get the arms ready and prepare for battle come June 1st. And If we die! We die protecting what's ours! Hail P.O.A.S.O.! =D lol

Excal you get on the front line when we begin the charge >.>

YGP

Post by YGP » Fri May 22, 2009 11:12 pm

We could alawys set up a DNS Proxy with a Netshield protection and rerverse any set algorithms....

so if this skunuck trys anything we will be ready

rabid panda

Post by rabid panda » Fri May 22, 2009 11:30 pm

YGP wrote:We could alawys set up a DNS Proxy with a Netshield protection and rerverse any set algorithms....

so if this skunuck trys anything we will be ready
dude theyre 4chan. theyre idiots

4chanCommunity

Post by 4chanCommunity » Sat May 23, 2009 7:26 pm

rabid panda wrote:wait what we have spammers again? fuck cant you guys do anything when im not around lol :|
Fuck your ego is so fucking big it could launch your fat fucking pig shit house into another alternate dimension where you re-live thoes nightmares where your father father fucks you

Sedystra

Post by Sedystra » Sat May 23, 2009 8:26 pm

4chanCommunity wrote:
rabid panda wrote:wait what we have spammers again? fuck cant you guys do anything when im not around lol :|
Fuck your ego is so fucking big it could launch your fat fucking pig shit house into another alternate dimension where you re-live thoes nightmares where your father father fucks you
"Nightmares"?
Those were wet dreams. >_>;
"until he was die but was not until the assassin was die before him/his death that was dead." -Isamu

Caffeine

Post by Caffeine » Sat May 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Well, I couldn't even understand that one. Don't worry though, I'm sure you're not the first person rabid panda has made incoherent with rage.
You can't get rid of me.
Deviantart: here

Sedystra

Post by Sedystra » Sat May 23, 2009 8:32 pm

Caffeine wrote:Well, I couldn't even understand that one. Don't worry though, I'm sure you're not the first person rabid panda has made incoherent with rage.
Rage?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

Edit: This too~: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR2UXmTGK4M
Last edited by Sedystra on Sat May 23, 2009 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"until he was die but was not until the assassin was die before him/his death that was dead." -Isamu

Kodos
Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth

Post by Kodos » Sat May 23, 2009 8:32 pm

"The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge."
~Bertrand Russell

4chanCommunity

Post by 4chanCommunity » Sat May 23, 2009 8:53 pm

Rage?

I Was laughing at how he thinks people respect him,

rabid panda

Post by rabid panda » Sat May 23, 2009 10:30 pm

4chanCommunity wrote:Fuck your ego is so fucking big it could launch your fat fucking pig shit house into another alternate dimension where you re-live thoes nightmares where your father father fucks you
seriously? youre going to make me relive my nightmares of where my father, father fucks me? damn my only weakness!

The Raging Spaniard
Awsome Moderator

Post by The Raging Spaniard » Sun May 24, 2009 1:08 am

4chanCommunity wrote:
Do you even know what 4chan is? Did you just learn all those bad words at school? Do you grow pubic hair yet?

Seriously I'd love to make fun of you, but watching you self-implode is entertaining enough.
Xavier Garcia

Concept Artist

Portfolio
Twitter
Tumblr