The Carnival of Stupid

Talk about anything you like

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

Savage Hunter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Savage Hunter » Tue May 19, 2009 7:52 am

gatrosk wrote:Which were mostly initiated by you...
But, that's besides the point amirite?
Yes. But I still stand by the fact that Isamu is not evil and you shouldn't demonize people who shouldn't be demonized. But, anyways... what is a /b/tard?
"La tristesse durera toujours... (The sadness will last forever...)" - Vincent Van Gogh

"I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them." - Frederic Chopin

FirstBorn
The Big Cheese

Post by FirstBorn » Tue May 19, 2009 8:51 am

Savage Hunter wrote:But, anyways... what is a /b/tard?
A /b/tard is a visitor of the "Random" board at 4chan.org (http://img.4chan.org/b/imgboard.html (NSFW!!!)).

Savage Hunter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Savage Hunter » Tue May 19, 2009 10:00 am

Oh, ok. I don't keep up with the times...
"La tristesse durera toujours... (The sadness will last forever...)" - Vincent Van Gogh

"I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them." - Frederic Chopin

gatrosk

Post by gatrosk » Tue May 19, 2009 12:40 pm

I wouldn't recommend going there...
Fate rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing. - Optimus Prime

FirstBorn
The Big Cheese

Post by FirstBorn » Tue May 19, 2009 2:26 pm

gatrosk wrote:I wouldn't recommend going there...
If people ask me what 4chan is, I tell them it's like the garbage can of the internet... I like going there. XD

Kodos
Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth

Post by Kodos » Tue May 19, 2009 8:38 pm

4Chan is what happens when you cut off a tumor but, for some reason, it keeps growing and eventually becomes bigger and more popular than you, but only you know what an insufferable and cancerous lump it really is.

I think I can speak on behalf of all of SA when I say to the world, regarding 4Chan, "Sorry. My bad."
"The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge."
~Bertrand Russell

Caffeine

Post by Caffeine » Tue May 19, 2009 8:58 pm

I've been told if I go to 4chan my eyes will dry up, fall out, and then try to eat my dog.
You can't get rid of me.
Deviantart: here

gatrosk

Post by gatrosk » Wed May 20, 2009 2:38 am

It'll melt your brains to the point where their consistency is like spaghetti O's... except not appetizing... at all.

Excalibur

Post by Excalibur » Wed May 20, 2009 4:33 pm

What's 4Chan? (Besides a garbage can of the internet.)
"I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born." -Ronald Reagan

If you believe the big bang, please consider this http://tiny.cc/QAzgk

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Wed May 20, 2009 5:08 pm

Excalibur wrote:What's 4Chan? (Besides a garbage can of the internet.)
i think you just answered your own question.

Kodos
Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth

Post by Kodos » Wed May 20, 2009 9:43 pm

Excalibur wrote:What's 4Chan? (Besides a garbage can of the internet.)
It's not all bad, to be fair. Some good things come from it.

The problem with 4chan is the same, to a degree, as it is with Fark and any internet humor forum that is not Something Awful (and even SA has the problem, to a degree). The signal to noise ratio is fucked.

Allowing anyone to do anything with little to no moderation will occasionally - as it has with 4chan at times - produce diamonds in the rough, but most of what you get is complete nonsense and crap. Requiring people to pay to join and then enforcing some degree of moderation may cause some loss of humor, now and then, but it ensures a much higher signal to noise ratio.

I mean, hell, I think the Farkwits are still laughing at "It's a trap."
~Bertrand Russell

rabid panda

Post by rabid panda » Thu May 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Kodos wrote:I think I can speak on behalf of all of SA when I say to the world, regarding 4Chan, "Sorry. My bad."
relax im a goon too

Kodos

Post by Kodos » Thu May 21, 2009 10:31 pm

I'M COMING FOR YOU RICK.
~Bertrand Russell

rabid panda

Post by rabid panda » Thu May 21, 2009 10:32 pm

the terrible secert of space

gatrosk

Post by gatrosk » Fri May 22, 2009 2:44 am

You goons and your memes. >.>

Ha, there's this kid at my school who pronounces it "mey-meys", lol its hilarious with a side of facepalm.