The Carnival of Stupid

Talk about anything you like

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

User avatar
Ceta
MWS moderator
Posts: 1674
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:15 pm
Location: The local book store
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Carnival of Stupid

Post by Ceta » Fri May 15, 2009 8:06 pm

Okay, so due to the increased workload yesterday and today, it took me a bit longer than expected to get through all the new posts. Now that I'm caught up, it's time to get this show on the road.

It's been quite interesting to see how many new people we've been getting recently. One good (Savage); most bad (Isamu and Meow). Thankfully, due to the prompt actions taken by the admins, the ones that have caused problems won't be back. Or, at least, so I thought. As all of you are already aware, our newest member, "Mr. Nice Guy", is actually Isamu using a new account. Now, one would think that if you get banned, you should be able to take the hint that you have managed to overstay your welcome and your presence is no longer wanted. But, that just doesn't seem to be the case with Isamu/MNG.

That said, it's time to begin "The Carnival of Stupid".

1) Shady business

Apparently Isamu has been contacting all the mods (except me, of course) and admins about various things that have been leaving very shady impressions. Too bad for him, I have my ways of getting my hands on this information and have read it all. A couple highlights:
Isamu wrote:For of all, Meow is really crazy, crazy enough to do some serious damage to mangaworkshop by hacking in to do some stuff while we’re not here to do anything about it because if he did already spamming in here in the threads or his own made threads, that is where he go from next, so tell everyone who is a administrator or moderator who you could trust with this maybe information about hacking from Meow or something worst than spamming, could he come back in a new account?
Only a short time after the banning of Meow, he has decided to use it to try to gain favor with the mods and admins. In addition, I'd like you to note the final question. In a way, you could see it as hoping that he doesn't come back, but if you continue reading, you may see it in a different way.
Isamu wrote:Also I thought Meow hack mangaworksop a few minutes ago because something was wrong while posting a reply to your reply, then for some reason I have to log off my computer to make sure nothing bad happen, could you tell me what happens in a hack, just in case if it does actually happen, so to be safe, tell first everyone that is good, won't do this, and tell the others that are administrators or moderator but don‘t tell people like A Random Ninja, Aether, Kodos, most of all, Aether because he might do it again, when he did it, what happen, was anyone mad, how did he do it in the first place? , just in case if it does actually happen, so to be safe, tell first firstborn and tell the others that are administrators or moderator but don‘t tell people like A Random Ninja, Aether, Kodos, most of all, Aether because he might do it again, when he did it, what happen, was anyone mad, how did he do it in the first place?
Note the bolded areas: His true intentions very, very poorly masked behind good intentions. This is also an important point to note for later.


2) Spam

Posting your own website = advertising. Posting other peoples' websites = spam. Posting both and sending it via PM to a moderator = WTF.
Isamu wrote:http://www.cesaga.com/. I am not trying to spam on private messages since you're the first one I will sent this too and thank god you're the first to tell if I could get into trouble by doing this on private messages by promoting this website since I'm a promoter for the website.

All I ask of you is just to check the drawn Manga of a friend who his drawings are really well drawn, I made a thread of this today, it gotten some views but no replies, I wonder why?

Anyways, just look at it at least if you don’t have time to read the Manga/comic and tell me what you think of it.

When you tell me, I will tell the Mangaka what you thought of it who did the story, art, everything in the Manga, comic, by himself which unbelievable to do all by himself, right?
Isamu wrote:Will stop doing this at once, you’re the only I sent too because I knew I could trust you with saying the truth about this, thanks for telling me its spam, maybe on youtube where I have over 190 friends as of today is where I can give them the link to the website, if you don't believe me that I have that many friends on there, go here, find out for yourself if you want to, http://www.youtube.com/user/Mangakazero99. Add more friends everyday.

I just thought people on mangaworkshop loved seeing other people drawn, artwork stories, that is why I did that, I edited the thread where I put this, that now says the same message as the private message, so probably by the end of today, someone will respond to it because it says something different, I wonder who?

Now in ten minutes, time to go watch a episode of Pokemon that I miss when they showed it on Cartoon Network on a Saturday a couple of weeks ago, been waiting for this for a short time because I haven‘t seen it!

3) LOL, WUT

Nothing that would get him banned, but it definitely shows us exactly what kind of person we're dealing with.
Isamu wrote:I will act different, Isamu was just a character that I made up to make you all laugh at him to fun, I don’t think, act that way in life, no, my new account is going to be nice, friendly, helpful in drawing, going to post some great drawings links later on this month for to you all to see in mangaworkshop.

Also can you please you un-banned my other account called Isamu, for I can read my three private messages that I know are there because I got three same emails on my yahoo email account saying I got them. Then after that, you can removed that Isamu account if you want too for some reason that you have.

For to know, I am a full Mexican born in U.S.A, I'm not a Japan lover, just did that to see if you're hate non-Japanese Japan lovers that act in that way for me to tell other people that act in the same way in the future not to act that way in their lives ever again, don't worry, I will never act like Isamu ever again, from now on, I'm Mr. Nice Guy, a very different person from Isamu, this is kind of like me in real life!

Sorry if I’m sending too much private messages to you, just need to clear this out of my mind, also who is a little mad that I back? I’m not back as Isamu, I’m as a different person, so how can they be mad?

4) Shady business (Part 2)

Taken from the OneManga Forum.
Isamu wrote:I got a friend who might be a great challenge for the people to face at Mangaworkshop, he from youtube, right now I emailing him if he wants to make a account over there, it will be more fun now, can't wait for him to fight them if he needs to if they fight him first for any reason. I still go to Mangaworkshop everyday because it funny the way they post about stuff. I really suck at English so much, I only know a hand full of English, I don’t hate America, I just don’t care what they do and I don’t like them but don’t hate them because if I hate, I’ll be just like them.
While I don't have proof, I have no doubt in my mind that he's talking about Meow. Also, remember the information that he was asking about in the first part? Well, since it's apparent they are friends, I am sure that any information given to him would be passed on to Meow. Too bad for him, it's not going to happen.


5) LOL, WUT (Part 2)

More from the OneManga Forum.
I wish I could talk there but its great that I have a excuse of why I'm not there and it doesn't seen that I'm running away from there like a coward, I'm thinking to myself that I should make a new account over there called "The Nice Guy" where I act to be a nice guy from on and with no more fighting with people no more because I only lose while on the other hand if I act a nice guy all the time, people with not fight with me.
The part I love the most is that Isamu practically handed these to us on a silver platter. What's even better is that there's a ton more that I haven't even listed.

6) Spam (Part 2)/LOL, WUT (Part 3)

The master plan to make MWS famous:
If you're I'm just playing with you about promoting your website, you're wrong, I haven't promoted nothing yet but this month I will starting with Cartoon Network since I will sent them a email asking them if I could promote Pokemon for them for free with if more people watch more Pokemon.

By doing this, their ratings for Pokemon will go up, they will show more movies of Pokemon, more anime episodes for the Pokemon fans like myself to watch more since I haven't watch the whole series or movies of it.


All I want in return from Cartoon Network is a autograph box sets of every Pokemon episode, movie, packed in each box set autograph by English voice actors, Japanese voice actors, the people that the games, anime episode or movies, so this will be a priceless’ gift from them to me if this idea for me works and they want to do that for return by promoting.

I think yes that they would love to have someone like me promoting their anime show because its in good hands with me.

Okay about promoting, all I'm going to do is tell my friends at my youtube account, http://www.youtube.com/user/Mangakazero99, OneManga forums user account, http://forum.onemanga.com/member.php?u=51481, about mangaworkshop, nothing less, nothing more, they will come check it out if want too, some of them may become even members or guests here, so that is all about that.

I could tell you more about this but it seems to me that you don't care about this since you already have lots of member’s and you don't want, need anymore but if you want me to do this for you, I could because I have lots of time to do lots of different things in my life.

Mostly have time to promote stuff to make money, watching anime, reading Manga, drawing Manga, I don't know how much I make from promoting movies, TV shows, music but it will be a lot to have.

7) The Grand Finale
Isamu wrote:Just to be sure, no one is going to be ban me now that I’m back right?

I will act different, Isamu was just a character that I made up to make you all laugh at him, I don’t think, act that way in life, no my new account is going to be nice, friendly, helpful in drawing, going to post some great drawings links later on this month for to you all to see in mangaworkshop.
Isamu wrote:I am a nice person after all, don't like causing fights with people, don't like breaking rules anymore that will led me to being banned again.

Can anyone un-banned me, so I can check my private messages on my other account, got three emails saying I got one private message each, I wonder what in them or who sent them. I saw Lonely Artist was online one time on mangaworkshop, she/he probably read a private message that I sent him a while back that don't matters no more since I got lots of things to do like drawing, so maybe she/him reply back to it, I promise to be different Ceta, Isamu is just a made up character that I made up to make you all laugh at him, the reason why I say, I'm not Isamu is because he was just a made up character and I'm the real me , well trying to be.

Un-banned my other account, for I can view my private messages, great to be back to this awesome site!

Hey, can I post a thread talking about a book idea that mangaworkshop do about a book about their threads, replies inside their threads members information, more will come in that thread so can I? Where do I put it, so that people can view it here. How do you put pictures in replies because I‘m going to post my drawings?
Too bad for you it doesn't work that way. You were banned for a reason and, instead of asking for permission to come back, you have decided to register a new account -- an action that is like putting the final nail in your coffin. To make it worse, you have the gall to ask us to un-ban your previous account? Who the hell do you think you are?! I highly suggest you start preparing yourself for the worst.

User avatar
The Raging Spaniard
Awsome Moderator
Posts: 1019
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 3:32 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Post by The Raging Spaniard » Fri May 15, 2009 8:36 pm

I am 27 and I have seen my fair amount of fail, stupid, retarded, idiotic or just plain egotistical shit on the internet. This guy easily takes the top 5.

Isamu, MNG, whatever Mexican name you go by. You and your friends are not very smart, were smarter than you in fact, you are not welcome here, fuck off.
Xavier Garcia

Concept Artist

Portfolio
Twitter
Tumblr

Yaz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Yaz » Fri May 15, 2009 8:41 pm

Guys lol come on man take it easy on the guy. He's a little strange yes but! he doesn't have any ill intentions.

Eh then again it's kinda suspicious.... heh.. but still lol

User avatar
The Raging Spaniard
Awsome Moderator
Posts: 1019
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 3:32 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Post by The Raging Spaniard » Fri May 15, 2009 8:54 pm

Yaz wrote:Guys lol come on man take it easy on the guy. He's a little strange yes but! he doesn't have any ill intentions.

Eh then again it's kinda suspicious.... heh.. but still lol
Other than he ASKED HIS FRIEND TO HACK THE WEBSITE?

Come on now.
Xavier Garcia

Concept Artist

Portfolio
Twitter
Tumblr

Yaz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Yaz » Fri May 15, 2009 9:00 pm

Touche' lol the timing does add up.

a random ninja
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by a random ninja » Fri May 15, 2009 9:30 pm

and speaking of his friend, he's back under the name lulzwut and posting disgusting pictures.

lulzwut
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by lulzwut » Fri May 15, 2009 9:31 pm

a random ninja wrote:and speaking of his friend, he's back under the name lulzwut and posting disgusting pictures.
Deleted: Images of me playing with my pussy.

jkloring
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by jkloring » Sat May 16, 2009 12:57 am

can u just ban him by IP? or all his IP's? or maybe he's a hacker
you never know... but whats really freakin me out is he reminds me of myself a long time ago... (not the total idiot thing) but i used to be a pain in the ass myself... for the fun of it (dont worry, ive changed... and im definately NOT lulzwut if u get that impression, ass u can prolly see from my posts ive been torn between fighting him and loving him as a human... but ive decided he doesnt deserve love. hell he could be the antichrist for all i care)

User avatar
Savage Hunter
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: My Happy Place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Savage Hunter » Sat May 16, 2009 12:59 am

Its not nice to stalk Ceta. Its creepy. Also, if this is true, I'll be pissed off.
"La tristesse durera toujours... (The sadness will last forever...)" - Vincent Van Gogh

"I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them." - Frederic Chopin

jkloring
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by jkloring » Sat May 16, 2009 1:04 am

well ive been scared for life. im way too young to see this shit (i dont have to look at it to tell its really fucked up)

User avatar
Savage Hunter
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: My Happy Place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Savage Hunter » Sat May 16, 2009 4:36 am

See! This is the guy he was talking about!
Isamu wrote:No he ↓ is this guy that could fight them with words, http://www.youtube.com/user/SpikeJet2736. Nah, this guy is a great friend of my, don't want him fight them anway more now that I don't care.

Meow is not my friend! I don't care if they un-banned me from mangaworkshop but if want, that is fine by, anyway I just want to read posts by people, just post myself, don't them that I'm promoting that Manga, they will just make fun of me.
Does it matter if MWS is famous or not?
"La tristesse durera toujours... (The sadness will last forever...)" - Vincent Van Gogh

"I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them." - Frederic Chopin

User avatar
Zephio
MWS moderator
Posts: 829
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:26 am
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Zephio » Sat May 16, 2009 7:22 am

Apparently Isamu has been contacting all the mods (except me, of course)
...and me. He never seemed to really pay much attention to me, even though I was the one deleting half his posts.... :?

User avatar
Caffeine
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:48 am
Location: embedded in pudding
Contact:

Post by Caffeine » Sat May 16, 2009 7:24 am

You're stealthy, like the night.
You can't get rid of me.
Deviantart: here

User avatar
Aether
Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:54 am
Location: the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Aether » Sat May 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Uh, what?

I hate how he associates himself with me...
Isamu wrote:I didn't think you're read this but anyway here is the other part of just in case if you act like that which I am okay with because what ever you say won't hate me.
Okay hate me all you want and I will never hate you because you're awesome the way you talk about anything.
I was wondering if you tell A Random Ninja to give me his email so that I can sent him my great drawings’ so that for now I will only show to him but if he tell me that they are better than what I write, I will tell him to please put them on Mangaworkshop for every good person there that is everyone to finally see how I draw and what you think of it.
I really want forgiveness from you Aether, I would save your life if you needed saving, I know you don't need saving but I want to let you know that I'm always there for you when you need help.
So if you want to see my drawings, that is the only way since I know you don't care about them since you're going to say Aether: I don't care, I know they suck because you suck" but not with mydrawings that much I can assure on that, so would you care to see my drawings by email or just have you tell A Random Ninja to give me his email because he said he wanted to see my drawings which I so want him to see the ones I'm been working on for a while this year but drew this chapter this week which I think looks good.

a random ninja
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by a random ninja » Sat May 16, 2009 4:57 pm

here's my email address, isamu: wtf333@idontthinkso.com

Post Reply
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests