Damn.
Fate rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing. - Optimus Prime

Yui

Post by Yui » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:36 am

economics is the dismal science :D

rabid panda

Post by rabid panda » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:49 pm

Kodos
Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth

Post by Kodos » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:37 am

Your wit, insight, and eloquence are much appreciated additions to this thread and are to the mind and soul what food and water are to the body.
"The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge."
~Bertrand Russell

Savage Hunter

Post by Savage Hunter » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:56 am

This thread wasn't an intelligent one in the first place. Its practically a dumber version of the Random BS thread.
"La tristesse durera toujours... (The sadness will last forever...)" - Vincent Van Gogh

"I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them." - Frederic Chopin

rabid panda

Post by rabid panda » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:57 am

dont hate

gatrosk

Post by gatrosk » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:13 am

Heh, I think the relevant discussion of what this thread was intended for died a few pages back.

To lock or not to lock?
Fate rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing. - Optimus Prime

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:37 am

Savage Hunter wrote:This thread wasn't an intelligent one in the first place. Its practically a dumber version of the Random BS thread.
i disagree. it used to an intelligent thread for a good long while. well, sort of...i mean nearly everything excal said was idiotic and incomprehensible. but at least it was entertaining. it's only recently that it's turned into more random stuff. but the fact is, talking about one thing almost inevitably leads to talking about another thing. conversations don't just end because the subject changes.

Savage Hunter

Post by Savage Hunter » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:53 am

a random ninja wrote:
Savage Hunter wrote:This thread wasn't an intelligent one in the first place. Its practically a dumber version of the Random BS thread.
i disagree. it used to an intelligent thread for a good long while. well, sort of...i mean nearly everything excal said was idiotic and incomprehensible. but at least it was entertaining. it's only recently that it's turned into more random stuff. but the fact is, talking about one thing almost inevitably leads to talking about another thing. conversations don't just end because the subject changes.
Thats true. Well, It didnt start as a random BS thread. It just deteriorated into one. So now, its kind of a random thread with no real subject.
"La tristesse durera toujours... (The sadness will last forever...)" - Vincent Van Gogh

"I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them." - Frederic Chopin

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:16 am

yeah exactly.

Kodos
Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth

Post by Kodos » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:54 pm

Well I can steer it back to the religion debate. And it was intelligent. While Excal was retarded, he did occasionally mix in "valid" arguments for God along with his madness. Both were refuted.

Also; dragons.
"The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge."
~Bertrand Russell

rabid panda

Post by rabid panda » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:07 pm

Kodos wrote:Also; dragons.

DRAGONS?!?

no its
TRUCKASAURUS

Image[/b]