No votes
Moh Rising sun
No votes
None of the above (Poop on a stick)
100%

Total votes: 12

Sedystra

Post by Sedystra » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:26 pm

a random ninja wrote:vaan was nowhere near as annoying as tidus. as for revenant wings...i really didn't enjoy it that much. i got to the last battle, but i lost a couple of times. so i just said screw it.
Yeah, but Auron is cool enough to compensate for Tidus.
Hell, Auron is cool enough to compensate for all of the characters. @_@;
Last edited by Sedystra on Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"until he was die but was not until the assassin was die before him/his death that was dead." -Isamu

gatrosk

Post by gatrosk » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:38 pm

Yeah, Auron is the most hardcore badass motherfucker on this side of the mississippi.

And Robert, just so you know Final Fantasy 13 and Final Fantasy 13 versus are two completely different games. ^^
Fate rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing. - Optimus Prime

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:54 pm

auron was pretty bad ass. i'm looking forward to agito XIII, too. damn my broken psp.

gatrosk

Post by gatrosk » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:55 pm

Wait... agito's for psp now? I thought it was for cellphones...

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:03 pm

yeah, that's what they were saying at first. but they announced a while back that it'd be releasing for psp. i don't even know if they're still planning to put it on the phones anymore.

R0B3R7

Post by R0B3R7 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:57 pm

Gatrosk wrote: And Robert, just so you know Final Fantasy 13 and Final Fantasy 13 versus are two completely different games. ^^
oh? O_O
i didn't know that XP

so which am i thinking of? and which is awesome enough to come out for ps2? 8)
dA
“Getting ahead...requires avid faith in yourself. ...Some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent.” -Sophia Loren

gatrosk

Post by gatrosk » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:32 pm

R0B3R7 wrote: ...which is awesome enough to come out for ps2? 8)
Neither. Both of their power levels are >9000.

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:48 pm

yeah, exactly. lol. final fantasy XIII, i read, was originally being developed for ps2, but then they switched to ps3. and in north america, it's coming out for the 360 too. versus XIII's only been announced for ps3 so far.

gatrosk

Post by gatrosk » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:55 pm

Supposedly versus is going to be an exclusive for ps3.

Now I'm just hoping Square wont go dumbass and start developing it for 360 so it takes forever and then some to develope...
Like it already has. >.>;;

R0B3R7

Post by R0B3R7 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:03 pm

i demand squareenix to tone down the power level so i can play! D:<
ill just have to play the first 11 ^_^ lol
[size=0]when did this strong liking for size 0 font develop? :D[/size]
dA
“Getting ahead...requires avid faith in yourself. ...Some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent.” -Sophia Loren

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:04 pm

i was about to ask the same thing.

R0B3R7

Post by R0B3R7 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:05 pm

[size=0]ORLY?[/size]
8)
dA

gatrosk

Post by gatrosk » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:13 pm

Haha yeah idk.. I think that it's pretty cool though, pretty unique.
[size=0]Its like an inside joke type of thing on our forum lol.[/size]

Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:51 pm

Sedystra wrote: [Disappointment]There goes my interest in the game. =<[/disappointment]
Since we're on the subject of RTSes, what did you think of Revenant Wings? I thought it was a lot more afk-able than 12 was, and, that was a huge plus. (MACRO FTW! GRRR!!!)
Soorry :oops:
Unfortunatly revenant Wings is one of the sealed games I have in my posseson V.V I bought it on release day and not looked at it since. I feel lke such a fool, especlly snce its not even half the price payed for it now
Sedystra wrote: A lot of my 360 games are unopened. Well, other than Lost Odyssey and Infinite Undiscovery, those were way too cool-looking not to open. If I throw another console's worth of games onto my list, all progress will come to a complete halt. @_@;
I've got lost oddyssey I cant play it... It makes me cry. heh though dd get the strategy guide from work yesterday for free ^^. Games I've have not touched in my 360 collecton include DMC 4, played it once, the last remnant, noot even out of the film yet :? Fallout three. I put it on then just want to play elder scrolls 4 instead >.< and asasns creed. looks pretty but also looks boring.

Sedystra wrote: I actually almost got rid of my DS a few years back. I'm glad now that I didn't~ >=D
You need a PSP, STAT! Generations of Chaos. <3~
I'm suppoed to be gettng one as a chritmas present for chriitmas just gone, but having just moved house money is really tight so its on the "to do" list. Dont worry though I've got a lttle back catologue of games that I _need_ for it saved at work ^^

Sedystra wrote: You're one of those types, eh? ~_~
I have a few friends like that, as well. I've been without Megaman X Collection, PSO:Ep. 1&2 Plus, Tales of Symphonia, Devil May Cry, and the .Hack series for a quite a few years now (ranging from 3-5). I'll never be getting my Megaman Zero back, either- one of them *lost* it. >_<
He's family, I figure if he wanted back that badly he would come and visit me... with cake ^^

Sedystra wrote:
I'm with ya on this, I don't think my room can hold anymore consoles. Well...unless I placed it on my lap as I played. >_>;
My real problem i cant bear to throw anyaway I'm stll got the PS one, my game boy color and My mega drve boxed up at my mum's watng for me to rescue it. I'veonly just let my Bf put the game cube n storage in the cupboard. that game cube is my baby *cries*

a random ninja wrote:yeah, exactly. lol. final fantasy XIII, i read, was originally being developed for ps2, but then they switched to ps3. and in north america, it's coming out for the 360 too. versus XIII's only been announced for ps3 so far.
We are getting it on 360 in the UK too! *dances* If we wern't think I'd have to sell my soul to sony and get the damn george forman. sorry PS3
I Think Exalibur is an Idiot

bloodyspasm

Post by bloodyspasm » Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:52 pm

favorite games by console:
GB - pokemon red, tetris
GBC - pokemon crystal, azure dreams
GBA - golden sun, advance wars
DS - advance wars, Final Fantasy III, Elite Beat Agents, Phoenix Wright
PSone - Final Fantasy VIII, Legend of the Dragoon
PS2 - shadow of the colossus, burnout 3, shadow hearts series, Black
PC - Jedi Knight II:jedi outcast, Warcraft III
Wii - resident evil: umbrella chronicles, metroid prime:corruption