Asian Ball Jointed Dolls

Talk about anything you like

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

ZakuroN

Asian Ball Jointed Dolls

Post by ZakuroN » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:46 pm

[There is a thread about dollfies, but it's inactive, I hope no one minds a new thread]

I’m sure that some of you out there must be interested, they’re popping up everywhere, in Animes like Rozen Maiden and at conventions. With so many different companies and with so many different molds, there’s a good chance that you could discover the doll that’s perfect for you!

Lets talk about the dolls we currently like!

I have two dolls right now, a Hound and Feilian, and a 27cm Obitsu girl… but I’m always eager to have more, and I’ve just recently found the doll I want next!

Nobilitydoll’s gorgeous Aria!

Image and promo deleted

What do you think of her, isn’t she breathtaking? Do any of you like or own Asian Ball Jointed dolls? ^_^

Aether
Location: the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear

Post by Aether » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:13 am

Uh, I think posting promotional items may be against the rules... I'd change this before any of the mods or admin find out. I think it's like a universal forum rule. Anyway, I'm not interested. I collect action figures... not dolls. lol.

Raptoe
Moderator, the cruel one

Post by Raptoe » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:06 pm

Being a fan of them myself and owning 4 of them at the moment (with 2 floating MSD heads and 2 floating SD Heads).

I am quite aware of this nobilitydoll campaign...
Sadly for you this is not allowed and I've taken the image out of the post. Try your own blog for this stuff. But coming here and seemingly creating an ID for just this promo is just plain stupid.