226 Anime Trailers

Here you can talk about anything anime and manga related.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
FirstBorn
The Big Cheese

226 Anime Trailers

Post by FirstBorn » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:59 pm

Trailers are a good way to get an impression about a series without actually buying them. So... here's 226 anime trailers for you!

http://www.aaaanime.com/trailers.asp

Zephio
MWS moderator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Zephio » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:53 am

hahah this seems sick! Trailers are the best part of movies, so ill enjoy this alot. and yeah, better to preview the series before buying.

thanks feebs

Reanni_Tamairi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Um...

Post by Reanni_Tamairi » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:45 pm

I'd much rather watch my anime. I like the anime more. Trailers leave out the good stuff. Yep, so hey, I was wondering, WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?~?~?~?~!
I'm going to steal your heart.

Signed, Reanni Image