New Shounen Manga! Opinions/titles?

Here you can talk about anything anime and manga related.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

farahbachtiar

New Shounen Manga! Opinions/titles?

Post by farahbachtiar » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:53 am

Hi guys. I am interested in writing a shounen manga so I decided to do a summary. It's my first time trying to write a manga so I need your opinions.
All Copyright belongs to me.

Miyuki is a 15 yeat old student who is unlike any ordinary kid due to her heritage. Well, an unordinary kid in their country anyways. Miyuki's parents are slaves to the country because they do not posess any powers(voids). In their country, those with unique powers have special cell phones that are called Voids. Voids are special cellphones that is able to draw out the users "soul power". Only those who are able to recognize the true name of their voids are able to wield them. Therefore,the government decided to hold a special game every year for randomly picked children at the age of 14 to 16 in order to force them to recognize and fight using their voids till the death. Those who fail, will either be purged or become slaves for their country and those who are successful, must choose to either join the elite army or to be banished from their hometown. Since, Miyuki's parents are slaves, everyone expects Miyuki to be the same as her parents. Until one day, her life will completely change when she and her twin brother Mitsuo are attacked by a bloodthirsty, evil killer known as a 'demon'( those who abuse their voids will change in to a blood thirsty killer called demons) . Right at the nick of time, the two were saved by a void-user who calls himself Kyou. After the brutal fight with the demon, Kyou became mortally wounded and must transfer an important void. Without hesitation, he transferred his void to Miyuki. Before his last breath, he warned Miyuki that the government is plotting something evil and that the other worlds may be in danger. Only the void that he entrusted to Miyuki holds the key to saving those worlds. Confused, Miyuki accepted the void. With this newly acquired power, Miyuki has a duty to save all worlds from the evil plotting mastermind behind the government.

Title suggestions? Thanks :D

Ceta
MWS moderator

Re: New Shounen Manga! Opinions/titles?

Post by Ceta » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Please don't post the same topic in different sections of the form. That said, I'm locking this one but leaving the other open for discussion.

*Locked*