Looking for opinions

Here you can talk about anything anime and manga related.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

Which should I go with?

Human designs.
71%
Animal designs.
29%

Total votes: 7

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Tue May 24, 2011 8:58 am

I'll take that into consideration but, for now, I want to try to keep things as simple as possible.

MyJuliet

Post by MyJuliet » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:49 am

It's worth, I prefer the design of human..

MySweetf

Post by MySweetf » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:02 am

I will wait until the end of the week to see if there are any other comments, and then I made any formal announcement. Since there are a bunch of things I need to take care of, I will not be any immediate move

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:40 am

I was planning on getting this moving much sooner, but I accidentally knocked my external hard drive over as I was cleaning and it broke. Since I stored a lot of stuff that I made for work onto it, I had to spend my time redoing as much as possible before the end of the holiday. Unfortunately, while I did manage to get a lot done, there's still much that's still not finished so it'll be a while before I'm able to work on this project. :(

On a side note, everyone I talked to preferred the animal designs over the human ones, so I'll be going with the animal designs when I redraw the comic.

major banana

Post by major banana » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:03 pm

I hear ya Ceta. I plan to start things, but somehow by miracle, something comes in between it and weeks later you realise you still didn't start it yet. Always something coming in between. Procrastinating, work, being lazy or really not having time, i guess that makes us hobbyists different from the professionals (as in: we don't get paid for it)

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:33 am

haha...I really wouldn't call that a miracle. It's more like an annoyance that gets in the way of doing what you want. =P

I do hope to start soon, though, once work dies down. (Been getting a lot of odd requests from my company, so I've been working various weekends as well. :( )