Manga Cycle Co-Op Logo Advice & Ideas

Here you can talk about anything anime and manga related.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

Chill1707

Manga Cycle Co-Op Logo Advice & Ideas

Post by Chill1707 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:15 am

Hi
I am looking to start up a Cycle Shop in Reading England. I want it to be a sort of self funding co-operative, none profit making and environmentally aware. I intend to start with Road Bikes/commuter bikes and hopefully progress into mountain, BMX etc. I intend to call it Windy Berts. So thats the background.

I would really love to have a Manga style Logo, I guess I have been inspired by Lance Armstrongs Road bike which was custom painted by Yoshitomo Nara. I love the Manga scene and think it could look sick! I don't really have any idea what I am looking for but would like it to encapsulate cycling, the name and what we stand for i.e fair play.

Hopefully this is where you all come in? I would really appreciate any ideas, views, opinions you have. I am still in the early stages but I think a good logo gives everyone involved an identity and the project a flag/standard. I'm new to the forum but from what I have read this seems like the best place to start as you all seem to know your stuff and have some great ideas.

All feedback/ideas (good, bad or indifferent) greatly received.

Thanks for taking the time to read this I appreciate it. :)

major banana

Post by major banana » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:12 pm

You want us to tell you what to make? Or if your idea looks good? Throw something together and let's see what you have.