Animation I made

Here you can talk about anything anime and manga related.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
phexus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Animation I made

Post by phexus » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:45 pm

Hey, Just wanted to share an animation I made. It took me between 50-60 hours to make this.. 260 frames all hand tranced/rotoscoped and printed out on separate sheets of paper, and stop motion animated together.

Not really "ANIME" related, but it is animation, and I figured this would be an ok place to share it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh5982Xa9yA

rabid panda
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by rabid panda » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:17 am

well done

iceman

Post by iceman » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:24 am

dude that is awesome! very nice!

Caffeine

Post by Caffeine » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:21 pm

That's pretty cool!
You can't get rid of me.
Deviantart: here

phexus

Post by phexus » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:23 pm

Thanks! :)

rabid panda

Post by rabid panda » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:34 pm

tho you do know that jack white didnt play a bass for the bass line right? he just tuned his guitar down

gatrosk

Post by gatrosk » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:17 pm

Thats amazing dude, your patience is ridiculous to have done something like that. :O
Fate rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing. - Optimus Prime

R0B3R7

Post by R0B3R7 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:40 pm

hahaha looks awesome :)
dA
“Getting ahead...requires avid faith in yourself. ...Some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent.” -Sophia Loren

Kyrasity

Post by Kyrasity » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:32 am

That's so amaaazing!

sae

Post by sae » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:54 pm

That's great!

I was thinking, couldn't you have imported all your traced images directly into vegas? Well unless the creative stacks were intentional. ^^

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:18 am

that was pretty badass. how long did that take, by the way?

lalulweeb914

Post by lalulweeb914 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:03 am

wow, good job! The fact that you managed to draw every frame and only have each character's pose change minimally is very impressive!