Soul Eater

Here you can talk about anything anime and manga related.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
leonprimrose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Soul Eater

Post by leonprimrose » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:33 am

I was looking through the thread listings here and noticed such a blasphemous tragedy. There was no thread for Soul Eater. Right now that's one of my 3 current favorites to watch that are now. Soul Eater, Kurozuka, and Chaos Head are them right now but this thread is special for Soul Eater.
Anyone else like this series?

a random ninja
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by a random ninja » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:36 am

never heard of it.

leonprimrose

Post by leonprimrose » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:18 am

:shock: I am saddened by this.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6990553Dbha ... 444&rank=1
go. watch it. now o.o lol

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:03 pm

I like the series. I've got volumes 1-11 of the manga, but have only watched the first couple episodes of the anime. If it weren't for my work schedule, however, I'd be caught up with all the episodes. (Although I have a day off tomorrow, I'll be spending that getting caught up with all the episodes of the TV show Heroes since they just released season 2 not too long ago.)

R0B3R7

Post by R0B3R7 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:09 pm

i just watched your link! :D it was really good.

****:.SPOILER.:****
sux that they have to start over again though D:
dA
“Getting ahead...requires avid faith in yourself. ...Some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent.” -Sophia Loren

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:22 pm

i'll start watching it tomorrow, when i'm off. thanks for the link.

leonprimrose

Post by leonprimrose » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:37 am

@a random ninja - no prob (^_^)

@R0B3R7 - it is great :P they're up to episode 31 so far

@Ceta - understandable. I started out reading the manga because the art style was so good and unique but I stopped after a while for some reason that I can't remember XP but for the amount that I've read, which the anime is now passed, the anime has followed very faithfully along with the manga so I wasn't too worried about it. :)

Stein is the best character btw! lol

DancingBlade

Post by DancingBlade » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:16 pm

Hmm i started watching but stopped after 10 or so episodes, i'm already watching other anime so i'd thought i'd drop it. But i did like it Blackstar is my favourite character!!!
/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

If you agree Aether is a cute kitty, put Mr Huggles in your sig now :3

R0B3R7

Post by R0B3R7 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:15 am

are these other 30 episodes available through computer links such as that one up there? O_o
dA
“Getting ahead...requires avid faith in yourself. ...Some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent.” -Sophia Loren

leonprimrose

Post by leonprimrose » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:29 am

easy enough to find :)
go to www.veoh.com
then just search "soul eater 01" or 02 or such :)

Ceta
MWS moderator

Post by Ceta » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:22 am

DancingBlade wrote:Blackstar is my favourite character!!!
Same here. ^_^

R0B3R7

Post by R0B3R7 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:05 am

ill do that...if i ever get a spare moment in my life
dA

leonprimrose

Post by leonprimrose » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:11 am

Black Star is awesome but Professor Stein is my favorite :Dbut if we're just talking about student character then it's close between Death and Black Star

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:56 pm

argh, i still haven't gotten to watch this yet...but i like the art style and character designs.