Shonen girls shojo boys...

Here you can talk about anything anime and manga related.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kentaku_sama
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Shonen girls shojo boys...

Post by Kentaku_sama » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:21 pm

There are 2 types of manga so far...
Shonen, and shojou, Shonen is for boys, shojou for girls. Is there any boys here who has a couple of shojou type manga they enjoy or any girls who have a favorite shonen manga?

Me, it's special A. The manga is sooo funny!

a random ninja
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by a random ninja » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:30 pm

well i wouldn't say those are the only 2...there are some that aren't necessarily targeted toward either gender, etc., but that's beside the point.

there's nothing wrong with a guy liking a good shoujo, or a girl liking a good shonen. i honestly can't think of any shoujo that i've gotten super-into, but i don't have anything against it either.

Excalibur

Post by Excalibur » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:50 pm

Those aren't the only two, there's others. I agree with Random Ninja.
"I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born." -Ronald Reagan

If you believe the big bang, please consider this http://tiny.cc/QAzgk

Yaz

Post by Yaz » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:48 pm

Random Ninja you know you were deep into Sailor Moon why you lyin' to that man? lol.

You should read the post Dom and a few other people made in nabicats forum for her manga. It clears things up a bit as far as this goes lol.

a random ninja

Post by a random ninja » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:05 pm

i never read sailor moon!

...but i watched the shit out of the anime back in the day. lol. a few years back, every afternoon i watched sailor moon and hamtaro on cartoon network. good stuff man =]

Dustin C.
Jounin Moderator

Post by Dustin C. » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:35 pm

aw snap dogg, sailor moon and hamtaro for the win bitches! XP

you know, there are actually manga for just about every demographic in japan. from young kids, to business men, and college age.
its just most countries only get the imported shonen and shoujo cause thats the biggest market to sell to.

Yaz

Post by Yaz » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:47 pm

Yeah I once read a manga about a gay bike courier. I'm not sure what it fit into because it was like something that looked like it belonged in a newspaper or something. It was odd but very interesting haha. They have some wild junk made into manga.

rabid panda

Post by rabid panda » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:59 am

so what about the trannies? is there a manga aimed at transgender people? lol seemed only fair since they have stuff for people with dingalings and brittney's

Caffeine

Post by Caffeine » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:14 am

There's sienen and josei and whatnot. These are basically shonen and shoujo for older boys and girls.
You can't get rid of me.
Deviantart: here

Dustin C.
Jounin Moderator

Post by Dustin C. » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:45 pm

rabid panda wrote:so what about the trannies? is there a manga aimed at transgender people? lol seemed only fair since they have stuff for people with dingalings and brittney's
actually.....yeah. 0_0;;

rabid panda

Post by rabid panda » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:47 pm

Dustin C. wrote:actually.....yeah. 0_0;;
are you more shocked at what i wrote or the fact that im presenting a fair and legitimate point lol?