Anime Workshop

Here you can talk about anything anime and manga related.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hippysrmyfriends

Anime Workshop

Post by hippysrmyfriends » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:31 pm

I have been drawing for quite a while now, and i love this site (way better than deviant art, that site pisses me off), anyways, ive recently been getting into animation, instead of still drawings, simply because its more fun for me, and i think i can make a career out of it (hopefully). i was just wondering if anyone knows of a site like mangaworkshop, but for amateur anime artists, with a place that i could post videos of my animations, any advice would be great, thanks!

Ceta
MWS moderator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Ceta » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:01 am

If you Google "animation forums" you'll find there are a lot of choices out there. At the top of the list, however, was this one:

http://www.animationforum.net/forum/

While it looks good, I'm not a member there so I really can't tell you exactly.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable