Manga Artists for a fresh Manga wanted

If you want to show off your website or webcomic or if you are looking for artists for assignments, this is the place to be.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

Vishwakat

Manga Artists for a fresh Manga wanted

Post by Vishwakat » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:41 pm

Hey guys! :D My friends and I wanted to start a Manga that we will publish.
Title: Not very decided
Genre: Action, Drama, Very little Romance, Military, Comedy.
Style: Standard Manga type, Fight scenes.
Length of Project: Nearly 20 manga with 25 pages each (The manga will go for publishing so if it is doing well the manga may continue)
Expectations (for completion/schedule): Depends on the amount of Artists on the job (Will be decided once all the artists are on)
Compensation (commission or collaboration): Will be given a considerable amount of share after the publication of the Manga.
Short Summary: There are 2 Kingdoms in a modern day world (People do posses supernatural powers) One of the Kingdoms have this guy who is really badass and strong. So the other Kingdom sends a girl agent to spy on this guy. So she tries gets into his life and falls in love with him and then tragedy strikes in season 2.
Ask me if you have any questions..
Thank you! :D :D :D

bentty

Re: Manga Artists for a fresh Manga wanted

Post by bentty » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:43 am

Hi Vishwakat..Great Work..When you going to publish managa project ???If you publish please post in this forum post...I am waiting for your reply...keep in touch with us...Thanks for your information :D :D