New Naruto vs Sasuke Fan-comic battle

If you want to show off your website or webcomic or if you are looking for artists for assignments, this is the place to be.

Moderators: FirstBorn, Zephio, Ceta

mike1377

New Naruto vs Sasuke Fan-comic battle

Post by mike1377 » Wed May 29, 2013 7:44 am

http://s198.photobucket.com/user/mike13 ... t=6&page=1

I had a lot of fun doing it. I'm a huge fan of Naruto, and wonder how my work stacks up to other fan-made stuff. Please rate out of ten, not counting the lack of scanning technology (just a Blackberry phone camera), just on the art and choreography.

If requested I could use a friend's scanner in a day or two.

Ceta
MWS moderator

Re: New Naruto vs Sasuke Fan-comic battle

Post by Ceta » Wed May 29, 2013 2:42 pm

I can't really rate the work since it's a little hard to see, but I do have one thing to recommend: Before you scan in your fan comic, clean up your pictures. What I mean is that your drawings have a lot of scribbly lines, so I think it would do you a lot of good to make the pictures easier to look at by outlining them in pen. If you're not confident on using pens to clean up your lines, if you have access to a copy machine, you can copy the image at a very light contrast setting then use a pen to clean up the lines. By doing this, you don't need to worry too much if you make a mistake since you can always copy the image again.